does the playstayion work?

does the playstayion work?

Old Apr 11th 2007, 11:17 am
Just Joined

miriamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default does the playstayion work?

Hi.
We are just packing for the big move.
Does a UK PS2 work with a Canadaian telivision?
Any other tips on what to bring for the kids?
Thanks
Miriamg
Old Apr 11th 2007, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: does the playstayion work?

Originally Posted by miriamg
Hi.
Thanks
Miriamg
Miriam

There have been many discussions on this so a quick search should bring up some info for you, but in short the answer is no as far as i am aware.
I think the only way is to bring a UK TV as well and buy one of those transformers for both items.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 11:39 am
Just Joined

THanks for this.
Do the games from the UK work?
Miriam
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

printer has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond reputeprinter has a reputation beyond repute

THanks for this.
Do the games from the UK work?
Miriam
Again, as far as i know the UK games will only work on a UK Playstation coupled to a UK TV.

I noticed that you have also put this question in the immigration section, so just a word of warning that this isn't really a good idea to have the same question in different sections.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

Was advised by immigration site responder to post here.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi.
Thanks
Miriamg
No, PS2 won't work.

<<Any other tips on what to bring for the kids?>>
Snowboard and ski's
Old Apr 11th 2007, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steve666
No, PS2 won't work.

<<Any other tips on what to bring for the kids?>>
Snowboard and ski's
Are you bored Steve?

You've answered the same question twice now, or do you like seeing your name up there in blue

BTW i see you've got rid of Batman and Robin avatar.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by printer
Are you bored Steve?

You've answered the same question twice now, or do you like seeing your name up there in blue

BTW i see you've got rid of Batman and Robin avatar.
Bored? Me?
I was up in London with my good wife this easter, her 50th. This statue was a memorial to world war one machine gunners Not sure what they would have thought of it...
Are u ok for Thursday night? Not sure about the kids, will ask them again politely tonight...
Old Apr 11th 2007, 3:01 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

This statue was a memorial to world war one machine gunners Not sure what they would have thought of it...
Probably not the same thing I am.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Probably not the same thing I am.
peas... I was thinking of your response to the statue as I was taking the photo

Last edited by steve666; Apr 11th 2007 at 3:15 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bored? Me?
I was up in London with my good wife this easter, her 50th. This statue was a memorial to world war one machine gunners Not sure what they would have thought of it...
Are u ok for Thursday night? Not sure about the kids, will ask them again politely tonight...
Yep still fine for tomorrow.
Let me know about the kids and if they aren't coming maybe we won't bring ours either.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 3:51 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

peas... I was thinking of your response to the statue as I was taking the photo
I'm happy to inspire!

Old Apr 11th 2007, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
I'm happy to inspire!

You are my quintessential inspirer
Old Apr 11th 2007, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by printer
Yep still fine for tomorrow.
Let me know about the kids and if they aren't coming maybe we won't bring ours either.
OK, Will send PM tonight.
Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

arrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Let me go and find a very tall building.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.