Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Do you open windows in winter?

Do you open windows in winter?

Old Jan 2nd 2017, 3:14 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you open windows in winter?

Depends on (a) what he has eaten and (b) how confined the room that he is in is...dear me his farts were absolutely disgusting the other day, I thought that Snoop had weirdly decided to boil some sprouts, or that a raccoon had died somewhere in our house and rotted for a couple of months in the Okanagan sun.

Normally he just smells of old carpet- certainly not the lovely smell that you get when you buy them- fresh puppy smell... heaven.. Sadly, long gone and a dim and distant memory.

Short haired dogs especially tidgy ones like Charlee are dead easy to plop into a sink and give a good scrubbing- Stinky and his ilk, not so easy
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 9:01 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you open windows in winter?

I open windows 10 mostly at home, I take my iPhone outside, but that is ios10.2, not windows.