Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

DEC 19TH MEET UP IN KENSINGTON

DEC 19TH MEET UP IN KENSINGTON

Old Dec 8th 2008, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Smile DEC 19TH MEET UP IN KENSINGTON

Hi im just doing a last minute check to see if everyone is still on for the meet up and to make some arrangements. Just going to the same pub as last time in Kensington,cant remember the name,will ask Ann or Butch. Thought we could meet around 6.30pm onwards??
So far i have definates from Morwenna,Anita,Louise and hopefully Smelly,
It,ll be great to see everyone,look forward to it
Mandi xxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 8th 2008, 9:57 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DEC 19TH MEET UP IN KENSINGTON

Originally Posted by mandi moo
Hi im just doing a last minute check to see if everyone is still on for the meet up and to make some arrangements. Just going to the same pub as last time in Kensington,cant remember the name,will ask Ann or Butch. Thought we could meet around 6.30pm onwards??
So far i have definates from Morwenna,Anita,Louise and hopefully Smelly,
It,ll be great to see everyone,look forward to it
Mandi xxxxxxxxxx
I believe it was The Kensington Pub

I'm afraid I can't make it as we have to look after the grandkids that night plus I won't be able to drive anyway (not allowed to for six weeks post surgery).
Old Dec 8th 2008, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Steve_P
I believe it was The Kensington Pub

I'm afraid I can't make it as we have to look after the grandkids that night plus I won't be able to drive anyway (not allowed to for six weeks post surgery).
Yes thats the one,im sad you cant make it but we will have another one as soon as you are better. So how are you feeling,did everything go to plan with the surgery?
I never say the right things but you know what i mean
Mandi xx
Old Dec 8th 2008, 10:07 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes thats the one,im sad you cant make it but we will have another one as soon as you are better. So how are you feeling,did everything go to plan with the surgery?
I never say the right things but you know what i mean
Mandi xx
Surgery is 7:00am tomorrow.
Old Dec 8th 2008, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Surgery is 7:00am tomorrow.
Oh see i always get it wrong haha. Well my thoughts will be with you tomorrow take care xxxxxxx
Old Dec 8th 2008, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

LotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to allLotteW is a name known to all

I would love to try to make it.... hopefully I can as I don't think I have anything planned.

Never having met up with any of you lot before, how would I recognise you?
Old Dec 9th 2008, 2:10 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Mandi

How you doing ??
Hope everything is settling this time, would love to come and meet in calgary, but you have picked a friday
and huuby's pub night with the guys...cant make him miss that one or he wont let me out for the girlie night this weekend

Plenty of pictures please
Old Dec 9th 2008, 2:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LotteW
Never having met up with any of you lot before, how would I recognise you?
Union Jack T-shirts and boxer shorts, knotted hankies and/or big white socks with sandals of course. Even in Calgary in December, we know how to look the part ...
Old Dec 9th 2008, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by moondevil
Mandi

How you doing ??
Hope everything is settling this time, would love to come and meet in calgary, but you have picked a friday
and huuby's pub night with the guys...cant make him miss that one or he wont let me out for the girlie night this weekend

Plenty of pictures please
Im fine hun,settling in much better,hows things with you?
Oh my mistake i meant the saturday,my OH is in vancouver till then
Is saturday ok with everyone?
None of us knew eachother last time but there will be a few of us and i can meet anyone who is unsure outside or something.
I hope lots of people turn up,it,ll be a great night
Mandi xx
Old Dec 9th 2008, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ann m
Union Jack T-shirts and boxer shorts, knotted hankies and/or big white socks with sandals of course. Even in Calgary in December, we know how to look the part ...
Old Dec 11th 2008, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

Sewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant futureSewing Susan has a brilliant future

Im fine hun,settling in much better,hows things with you?
Oh my mistake i meant the saturday,my OH is in vancouver till then
Is saturday ok with everyone?
None of us knew eachother last time but there will be a few of us and i can meet anyone who is unsure outside or something.
I hope lots of people turn up,it,ll be a great night
Mandi xx
Hi ,
Can,t make the 20th Dec, but would love to meet up for drinks after xmas.

Sue
Old Dec 11th 2008, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sewing Susan
Hi ,
Can,t make the 20th Dec, but would love to meet up for drinks after xmas.

Sue
Any weekend you are free just give me pm and we can meet up.
There are always a few of us wanting to go for a curry or a drink so you should never be short of company.
Mandi x
Old Dec 11th 2008, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

A few of us have made arrangements now to meet at the Kensington pub around 6.30 on the 20TH DEC so i hope to see lots of expats there!!!

Mandi
Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

danfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud ofdanfolkestone has much to be proud of

Sorry, we won't be able to make it that weekend. My boss is throwing a party at his house in De Winton at 7, so 6.30 in Kensington would be a bit of a push without a helicopter! Hopefully we'll be able to make it next time.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 1:24 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

I'm coming .... Mr Morw is too, for those who have not yet met him. (He's gorgeous!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.