Confession time

Old Mar 28th 2009, 6:45 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confession time

Originally Posted by Geordielass
talking of worms FK....I used to push them in my little pink pram then take my socks and shoes off and wrap them round my toes.....maybe that should be on a fettish thread..

.....maybe we really are sisters.
Spooky or what!

I love us being virtual sisters.....
Old Mar 28th 2009, 6:52 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
A girl from the avenue taught me how to shoplift chocolate bars from the village newsagents.

Ask for a 10p mixture and when the old lady was turned around and counting out all the penny sweets into a paper bag, whip a Mars, Flake, Twix or whatever from the front counter and quickly hide in your coat pocket.
I should add that as soon as I tried this trick by myself I was caught and this booming voice from the back of the shop said, "PUT THAT BACK LORNA!"

Maybe my friend had swifter hands than I did.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 8:20 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

talking of worms FK....I used to push them in my little pink pram then take my socks and shoes off and wrap them round my toes.....maybe that should be on a fettish thread..

.....maybe we really are sisters.
pmsl!!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Spooky or what!

At least being virtual means she can't steal yer clothes or make up
Old Mar 28th 2009, 4:42 pm
BE Troll

Lord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond reputeLord Vader has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK
What is the most wicked thing you ever did in childhood?

I've limited this to childhood experiences so we can hide behind immaturity as an excuse.

Immediate ones coming to mind....impaling a fly on the window with a pin and then burning it.

Writing the name of the football team my brother supported on the wall in the bathroom, to get him into trouble.
When I was a kid I used to impale a worm on the end of a hook and then place the hook in a river in the hope of catching a fish. When I did either the fish would suffocate or die from a broken spine if I rammed my thumbs up it's gills. Most people don't have a problem with this and many consider it quite fun, lots of foreigners come here to either catch fish or shoot wild animals as part of population control, weird thing is that many people get very upset with folks that kill seals with a quick strike to the head even though they seem to suffer the least in the majority of cases.

Oh, and I used to wrap a blanket around my sisters feet when she was standing and then give her a push causing her to fall on her face,,,, but she says all is cool now though.

Last edited by Lord Vader; Mar 28th 2009 at 4:56 pm.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 4:54 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

In the second year of senior school I nailed a girl to the metalwork door by her plaits - no-ne would let her down but someone did give her a pair of scissors and she cut her hair to get off the door.

Oh and to Herr Webster (our German teacher) i'm sorry for writing "Herr Webster is a w@nker" on the whiteboard (actually i picked up the permanent marker by mistake so did it as a joke in break time - then shit myself when I couldn't wipe it off 2 minutes later) luckily no-one grassed even though the whole class got kept in at lunch
Old Mar 28th 2009, 7:54 pm
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Calgal
At least being virtual means she can't steal yer clothes or make up
...or boyfriends
Old Mar 28th 2009, 7:56 pm
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
In the second year of senior school I nailed a girl to the metalwork door by her plaits - no-ne would let her down but someone did give her a pair of scissors and she cut her hair to get off the door.

Oh and to Herr Webster (our German teacher) i'm sorry for writing "Herr Webster is a w@nker" on the whiteboard (actually i picked up the permanent marker by mistake so did it as a joke in break time - then shit myself when I couldn't wipe it off 2 minutes later) luckily no-one grassed even though the whole class got kept in at lunch
detention for you young lady!!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 7:57 pm
Sunny Alberta!

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Spooky or what!

ahh!!! me too hun
Old Mar 29th 2009, 4:38 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Not one of mine, but one I heard about...some kids in another school picked on some poor lad and put a window pole through the sleeve of his blazer (while he was wearing it) across his shoulders and out the other sleeve. Then another pole went down each trouser leg, having loosened his trousers. They left him on the floor, kind of crucified.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 6:19 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Not one of mine, but one I heard about...some kids in another school picked on some poor lad and put a window pole through the sleeve of his blazer (while he was wearing it) across his shoulders and out the other sleeve. Then another pole went down each trouser leg, having loosened his trousers. They left him on the floor, kind of crucified.
Omg, thats terrible

There was a girl in our class who never washed, well she did but not very often ....I used to sit behind her and spray her blazer with Impulse Body Spray..
Old Mar 29th 2009, 6:33 am
Forum Regular

folic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond repute

At the northern end of the Gold Coast strip is what they call The Spit. We lived in Main Beach after emigrating from UK as kids and The Spit was our playground. It wasn't built up then .. just mile after mile of virgin sandhills as far as the eye could see. We knew it all like the backs of our hands.

One day, our gang went roaming on the Spit and saw strangers in our domain. It was a man and woman, playing at the edge of the surf, down below the sandhill cliffs. They were ... naked .. shock horror. Meaning they were (to our seven year old minds) 'rude people'.

So, we grabbed all their clothes from where they'd left them (wallet, purse, underwear, the lot) and ran for our lives. Then we buried their clothes in a hole we'd dug. And we went home.

Only way to the Spit for non locals was by car or bus. If by car, they would have had to park a mile away, near the road and shop, houses, etc. If by bus .. doesn't bear thinking about ...
Old Mar 29th 2009, 7:06 am
Sunny Alberta!

Originally Posted by folic
At the northern end of the Gold Coast strip is what they call The Spit. We lived in Main Beach after emigrating from UK as kids and The Spit was our playground. It wasn't built up then .. just mile after mile of virgin sandhills as far as the eye could see. We knew it all like the backs of our hands.

One day, our gang went roaming on the Spit and saw strangers in our domain. It was a man and woman, playing at the edge of the surf, down below the sandhill cliffs. They were ... naked .. shock horror. Meaning they were (to our seven year old minds) 'rude people'.

So, we grabbed all their clothes from where they'd left them (wallet, purse, underwear, the lot) and ran for our lives. Then we buried their clothes in a hole we'd dug. And we went home.

Only way to the Spit for non locals was by car or bus. If by car, they would have had to park a mile away, near the road and shop, houses, etc. If by bus .. doesn't bear thinking about ...
serves them right 'rude people'
Old Mar 29th 2009, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

What is the most wicked thing you ever did in childhood?

I've limited this to childhood experiences so we can hide behind immaturity as an excuse.

Immediate ones coming to mind....impaling a fly on the window with a pin and then burning it.

Writing the name of the football team my brother supported on the wall in the bathroom, to get him into trouble.
Is this question only limited to horrible things we did to insects?

I didn't like my PE teacher so while we were in the gym she had to take a look at some weights which I was holding up so that she could see what the problem was. Anyway I let go and they cam crashing down on her head!! She was off for over a month! I really didn't like her
Old Mar 29th 2009, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Ive got twin brothers,and when I was little they used to take me in to Woolworths and fill the hood on my coat with pick & mix.....

....and they used to get old pieces of soap, roll them in balls, cover them with flour and tell me they were bon bon sweets....they were utter shits I can tell you...
That is sooo mean, but soo very funny!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.