Wikiposts

Confession time

Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:44 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confession time

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Don't you both now have the image of Dory ''just keep swimming'' going round your head?
yep , do love that film
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:46 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
yep , do love that film
It is really sweet
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Classic
Definately, think it should be classic of the day
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
No, I was replying to BristolUK theory that it was pondering the meaning of life
OOPS, I dived in too fast again
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:49 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pammy
NO, the Band, George Michael..
Ah yes, of course.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

The girl with the boobs had a pony too, does that make it better?

Funny thing is, my husband knew her boyfriend years later and was having a drink with them and she had nothing but nice things to say about me

She was the first girl I seen getting groped too, in the gym room with Gary the tallest guy in P7, I heard they had sex later, but that could be a rumour
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Funny thing is, my husband knew her boyfriend years later and was having a drink with them and she had nothing but nice things to say about me

She was the first girl I seen getting groped too, in the gym room with Gary the tallest guy in P7, I heard they had sex later, but that could be a rumour

Mind you, she gave him the clap 3 months later(her boyfriend, not my OH)
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:55 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez H Christ....you know some weird shit
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeez H Christ....you know some weird shit
God, I'll tell you, some weird shit has happened to me, someone just told me I should write a soap opera!

Sent Bristol UK some Karma, Double D, I am still laughing
Old Mar 27th 2009, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

There was this guy I liked(at school), he had gone out with one of my friends since forever so I talked him into dumping her as he had been out with no-one else and was too young to think about settling down(17), so he dumped her then went out with my ugly fat friend, I was friggin speechless, suppose I deserved that eh?

Spoke to him years later and asked him why he never asked me out(we met tons of times and worked together and everyone thought we were having an affair but we never did)and he said he thought I was out of his league....he had amazing hazel dreamy eyes...sometimes I dream about him....he got really fat though
Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:06 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

I asked my step daughter for her most wicked thing and it was pulling the legs off a spider...but now she's scared witless of them.

Does 18 count as childhood? I borrowed some money from a guy at work. When I repaid him I gave him about £5 worth of pennies.
It beats me why he accepted them.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 7:17 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

A girl from the avenue taught me how to shoplift chocolate bars from the village newsagents.

Ask for a 10p mixture and when the old lady was turned around and counting out all the penny sweets into a paper bag, whip a Mars, Flake, Twix or whatever from the front counter and quickly hide in your coat pocket.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 11:40 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
A girl from the avenue taught me how to shoplift chocolate bars from the village newsagents.

Ask for a 10p mixture and when the old lady was turned around and counting out all the penny sweets into a paper bag, whip a Mars, Flake, Twix or whatever from the front counter and quickly hide in your coat pocket.
I once stole a eyeliner from the chemist shop when i was about 12, Rimmel Azure Blue! I fested up when i got a job there 7 years later... I never stole anything else ever again..
Old Mar 28th 2009, 3:45 am
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza

Ive got twin brothers,and when I was little they used to take me in to Woolworths and fill the hood on my coat with pick & mix.....

....and they used to get old pieces of soap, roll them in balls, cover them with flour and tell me they were bon bon sweets....they were utter shits I can tell you...
Old Mar 28th 2009, 3:48 am
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all

Digging up worms and cutting them in half

In my defence...i was only trying to make more of them
talking of worms FK....I used to push them in my little pink pram then take my socks and shoes off and wrap them round my toes.....maybe that should be on a fettish thread..

.....maybe we really are sisters.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.