Condo contents

Old Mar 13th 2011, 4:34 am
Account Closed

micknev is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Condo contents

Can anyone advise me on advertising items on here,and any costs to do so.
Moved to Vancouver in Dec 2010,rented condo,furnished it costing $6000,and now have to return to Uk asap,for unknown time,possibly for good,so have to sell all contents,not happy............
Thanks

Mick
Old Mar 13th 2011, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Condo contents

Sorry about having to return.

Craigslist it. www.craigslist.com or www.kijiji.com
Old Mar 13th 2011, 4:27 pm
Account Closed

micknev is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YYZlover
Sorry about having to return.

Craigslist it. www.craigslist.com or www.kijiji.com
AAHHH,
Thanks.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 6:02 pm
Temporary Canuck

mattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by micknev
Can anyone advise me on advertising items on here,and any costs to do so.
Moved to Vancouver in Dec 2010,rented condo,furnished it costing $6000,and now have to return to Uk asap,for unknown time,possibly for good,so have to sell all contents,not happy............
Thanks

Mick
Sorry to hear about your situation

Just as a side note, I would definitely stress letting your landlord know what is going on. Many condominium organizations have things like 'move in/out' fees which are automatically charged when someone if planning on coming or going from the premises (normally in high/low rises). You don't want your unit being charged repeatedly for a sofa moving out one day, and a bed the next week etc - and your landlord being a sod and withholding things like damage deposit from you.