Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Colin and Justin on TV

Colin and Justin on TV

Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:30 pm
Dorfus wafflebutt

littletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nice
Default Colin and Justin on TV

did any brits just watch colin and justins new show on uk style
home heist, i believe the canadians got it first as its set in toronto.

Anyway anyone recognize the big furniture store they were in? I couldnt make out any street names.

Karen
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:38 pm
Calgary Sept 2008

Silverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really nice
Default Re: Colin and Justin on TV

Originally Posted by littletwinkle46

Anyway anyone recognize the big furniture store they were in? I couldnt make out any street names.

Karen
I didnt see it but I LOVE Colin and Justin....should I be worried??
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Karen
Watched it today, he was crying when he did that scottish couples home it looked nice what they did.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:58 pm
Calgary Sept 2008

Silverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really niceSilverbug is just really nice

Originally Posted by Silverbug
I didnt see it but I LOVE Colin and Justin....should I be worried??
Was it something I said?
Sorry Karen didnt mean to hijack your thread
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:01 pm
Calgary Sept 2008

I had a quick look on the T'internet and found the website and it had a list of the places used in some of the episodes. If you know which episode it was you may be able to find it.
Its www.hgtv.ca/homeheist
Hope that helps a bit
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:11 pm
Dorfus wafflebutt

littletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nice

thanks, sorry was doing a practise exam!!
looks like its on every night!
I met them in glasgow last year when they were just buying their condo!

I know the building maybe ill have to walk past a lot in case i bump into them, i love them too!

worried about what?

Karen
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:13 pm
Calgary Sept 2008

thanks, sorry was doing a practise exam!!
looks like its on every night!
I met them in glasgow last year when they were just buying their condo!

I know the building maybe ill have to walk past a lot in case i bump into them, i love them too!

worried about what?

Karen
That I love 2 gay men.....they are a bit clean shaven for me, I tend to go for "rough around the edges" types!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:15 pm
Dorfus wafflebutt

oh right,

no not worrying at all! their very fanciable!

bet they got their visa's easy!!

Karen
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

Nikki73 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love this show!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:30 pm
Dorfus wafflebutt

I had a quick look on the T'internet and found the website and it had a list of the places used in some of the episodes. If you know which episode it was you may be able to find it.
Its www.hgtv.ca/homeheist
Hope that helps a bit

just notice your t'internet speak, me and my friends call it that all the time! do you think its a scottish thing?
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:52 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

That I love 2 gay men.....they are a bit clean shaven for me, I tend to go for "rough around the edges" types!
nothing wrong with loving gay men

I am a massive fag hag!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:23 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

just notice your t'internet speak, me and my friends call it that all the time! do you think its a scottish thing?
We say t'internet and I think its more of a Peter Kay thing!!!!!!

Never quite got Colin and Justin I just think their designs are a bit contrived (she says with not the first clue of how to throw a room together so retreats to a safe distance!)
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Never quite got Colin and Justin I just think their designs are a bit contrived (she says with not the first clue of how to throw a room together so retreats to a safe distance!)
I find Colin and Justin rather contrived (and Justin really gets on my nerves) and their belief that a few throw cushions in a room and ceramic apples everywhere will vastly improve a household and its inhabitants to be annoying.
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:44 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

We always used to really enjoy watching Colin and Justin - but this last series the Home Heist one was so over the top we found it ridiculous - I still love their designs though - we are Colin and Justining our en-suite at the Mo' At least with some of these makeover programmes the Home Depots and Rona's are realising that people want a little choice with their decor
Old Apr 14th 2008, 10:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't believe it when I saw they were going to be on over here, it was one of the reasons we left England

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.