Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

COLD Weather Tips n Tricks

COLD Weather Tips n Tricks

Old Jan 1st 2012, 2:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Cdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of lightCdnshaz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: COLD Weather Tips n Tricks

I always start the car, that helps de-ice windshield and do not turn wipers on until it starts to melt, we do have a remote start on SUV so if the door is frozen I can still start it and in 15 mins am good to go......we do not have a garage, so both cars sit out in the elements, but we live in middle of no where and we never lock the doors on either of them in winter, if I can't get in car with keys in my hand, no thief will get very far without them!