Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Check out my new Avatar

Check out my new Avatar

Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

bandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Check out my new Avatar

hey!!!

One person will know exactly the what my avatar means!!!

It was taken on my recce trip to Vancouver earlier this year - ski's are thanks to Live2ski, and the fact I'm sat on the slope, is thanks to my obviously memory loss on how to ski.... It was taken just before my 'mis' adventure on my own on Grouse Mountain!!!

I love it, sorry- all a bit self indulgent!

Bx
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Check out my new Avatar

Originally Posted by bandit
hey!!!

It was taken on my recce trip to Vancouver earlier this year - ski's are thanks to Live2ski, and the fact I'm sat on the slope, is thanks to my obviously memory loss on how to ski.... It was taken just before my 'mis' adventure on my own on Grouse Mountain!!!

Bx
Self indulgency is what this forum is all about, you go ahead and damn the guilt!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 1:10 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey!!!

Bx
Very nice, guess I'll have to change mine again!

Charlie
Old Mar 13th 2008, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute

hey!!!

Bx
Old Mar 13th 2008, 3:14 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Good one B!!!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute

Good job you explained. I thought it was two fence posts lying in the snow!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lizwil98
Good job you explained. I thought it was two fence posts lying in the snow!
Don't be so rude about our spare pair of skies
Old Mar 14th 2008, 1:40 am
Islander

windward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to all

Originally Posted by live to ski
Don't be so rude about our spare pair of skies
What brand are they?
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

bandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond reputebandit has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Matey!!!

I have no idea, and really, it wasn't there fault I found myself in a bit of a pickle!!!!

Bx
Old Mar 18th 2008, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by windward
What brand are they?
They are Salomon Verse, 160cm
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

You fell over
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by owen
You fell over
oh yes!!! More than once!