Cheaper postage

Old Dec 11th 2010, 7:44 pm
TLB
Forum Regular

TLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the rough
Default Cheaper postage

Anyone who lives near the U.S border and has a lot of christmas cards etc to post back to the U.K should post them from there!!

Our cards would have cost $38 cdn in Canada, but we sent them from the U.S for $20 cdn.

The cost of parcels is also cheaper.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith is a glorious beacon of lightKeith is a glorious beacon of lightKeith is a glorious beacon of lightKeith is a glorious beacon of lightKeith is a glorious beacon of lightKeith is a glorious beacon of lightKeith is a glorious beacon of lightKeith is a glorious beacon of lightKeith is a glorious beacon of lightKeith is a glorious beacon of lightKeith is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Cheaper postage

Save $18? Hardly worth it unless you plan to do some shopping. I live fairly close but what about the cost of your gas and the tolls to cross there and back.

Easier way for me (if I chose to be that penny pinching) would be to send mine in a single parcel to my son in Washington and get him to send them.