Chav test

Old May 30th 2008, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chav test

I know its been done before, and I stole it from the MBTUK forum, but its amusing.

http://www.boredandlazy.co.uk/quiz.php?q=chav
Old May 30th 2008, 5:18 pm
Always lurking.

gingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Chav test

35% chav, not bad for a girl from Sask.
Old May 30th 2008, 5:27 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

13% chav.....oh the shame
Old May 30th 2008, 5:39 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

17%........omg....don't tell my OH, he'll sack me.

I blame the Pot Noodles....in fact I blame having been a student full stop.
Old May 30th 2008, 5:39 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saskia65
17%........omg....don't tell my OH, he'll sack me.

I blame the Pot Noodles....in fact I blame having been a student full stop.
im blaming pot noodles and toilets...
Old May 30th 2008, 5:41 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
im blaming pot noodles and toilets...
Toilets got me too....and I did at times call grandma, 'nan'.
Old May 30th 2008, 5:42 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by saskia65
Toilets got me too....and I did at times call grandma, 'nan'.
that cost you 4%......what were you thinking
Old May 30th 2008, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

7%. Is that bad?
Old May 30th 2008, 6:10 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

33% I think that is bad.
Old May 30th 2008, 6:34 pm
Always lurking.

gingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of lightgingnut is a glorious beacon of light

I blame I my hubby and his family full of chavs! Ever notice how a person who can be the dictionary defination chav, if there is one, will claim to hate chavs the most?... Just did the geek test and scored a 40%, I think that should cancel out my chav score.

Last edited by gingnut; May 30th 2008 at 6:45 pm.
Old May 30th 2008, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

nina874 has much to be proud ofnina874 has much to be proud ofnina874 has much to be proud ofnina874 has much to be proud ofnina874 has much to be proud ofnina874 has much to be proud ofnina874 has much to be proud ofnina874 has much to be proud ofnina874 has much to be proud ofnina874 has much to be proud ofnina874 has much to be proud of

17% for me too!

It was toilets, pot noodles, and buttons on suits that got me, did they mean just down the front of the jacket or all over including the trousers and pockets??? Oh God I think about these things too much
Old May 30th 2008, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, toilets. But thats what they're called right?

And a free transit ride once

Last edited by rwin; May 30th 2008 at 6:44 pm.
Old May 30th 2008, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold

17% which I was actually disappointed about, but 77% on the geek test for which I'm afraid I have no excuse
Old May 30th 2008, 7:03 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there a question in there about eating spaghetti with a knife?
Old May 30th 2008, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Solarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to beholdSolarfish is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bazzz
Is there a question in there about eating spaghetti with a knife?
No, also I thought the question about adding a spoiler to a car was a little vague, no mention of it being a Vauxhall Nova with a fat crome exhaust and using it to do doughnuts in Tesco's car park at night.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.