mini cooper
62.50%
mazda3 sport
12.50%
nissan versa - hatchback
3.13%
toyota matrix
6.25%
pontiac vibe (yes, I know it's a matrix, really)
3.13%
suggestion?
12.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

which car for hwp?

Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:30 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: which car for hwp?

Originally Posted by bazzz

wtf is that!!!!!!!!!! has someone stuck a pretend ferrari kit on the front end of a normal car along with some alloys
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:31 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
wtf is that!!!!!!!!!! has someone stuck a pretend ferrari kit on the front end of a normal car along with some alloys
Apparently you can fit a drum kit in the back.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:31 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bazzz
Awesome, and yours for only a million quid or so...

http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/maga...0.asp?id=10779
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:32 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Our Sunfire has a roof rack. I'm open to offers.

It's not much of a looker but it's low-slung and the insurance is peanuts coz nobody is going to nick it. The cargo capacity is impressive. We've had a quarter of a ton of bricks in the back no probs. Apart from the shocks.

<probably shouldn't have mentioned the last bit>
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:33 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iaink
Awesome, and yours for only a million quid or so...

http://www.classicdriver.com/uk/maga...0.asp?id=10779

Well on the plus side, you don't have to buy a coffin... just bury the whole car.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:33 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Nope, 7 were built by Pininfarina on a V12 456GT base for some Prince of Brunei...but he only took delivery of 6, so there is a spare one of a kind Ferrari estate out there...it was for sale when the article in the link above was penned.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:35 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Finally sold out to the man then??
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:37 pm

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
If you get the Mini has to have some funky roof design..... or be British Racing Green

I like the checker board top:
http://www.mini.ca/accessories/zoom....Id=51140140185
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by Madmac
Finally sold out to the man then??

Shhhhhh.....
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:41 pm
Tootsie BattyFace

Littletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to beholdLittletashy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Just my opinion but to drive a mini that isn't al least 20 years old takes the fun out of driving Minis...they should have left the damn things alone. I love old minis especially my blue mini estate that was ancient and is sadly defunct
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iaink
. but i have to worry about sprogs in the back and it seems based on recent developments that a minivan is now in my future...
http://www.edmunds.com/media/roadtes....f34.2.500.jpg
Do you have something you want to tell us?
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:48 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by joelsa
Oh God; not more ginger children!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:48 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by joelsa
I thought I just did, but you win the prize for actually spotting it
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:50 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by Souvenir
Oh God; not more ginger children!
That was my initial reaction too, but Im coming around to the idea.

The others didnt stay "Russet" for too long so its probably safe....

Last edited by iaink; Apr 15th 2008 at 8:00 pm.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:52 pm

For the love of god!!! Keep the sprog-talk off my thread!!! :curse:

oh... congrats Iain...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.