Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Canadian stereotypes of Britain?

Canadian stereotypes of Britain?

Old Nov 8th 2014, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian stereotypes of Britain?

[QUOTE=Souvy;11456128]Is that enough for you to argue about?

I can probably come up with more.[/QUO

Old Nov 15th 2014, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

CanAngel is a glorious beacon of lightCanAngel is a glorious beacon of lightCanAngel is a glorious beacon of lightCanAngel is a glorious beacon of lightCanAngel is a glorious beacon of lightCanAngel is a glorious beacon of lightCanAngel is a glorious beacon of lightCanAngel is a glorious beacon of lightCanAngel is a glorious beacon of lightCanAngel is a glorious beacon of lightCanAngel is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tirytory
I think there was starting to be.... I never find that any veg is offered in Canadian kids meals- whereas in the UK definitely so.
We always ask to switch fries for steamed vegs and have never had an issue with it. I have seen the option on a lot of kids menus lately. Maybe I am not the only one asking
Old Nov 15th 2014, 2:42 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CanAngel
We always ask to switch fries for steamed vegs and have never had an issue with it. I have seen the option on a lot of kids menus lately. Maybe I am not the only one asking

We did that 30 years ago when out kids were small. Never had a problem. I suppose we were fortunate in that they never wanted to go to the "golden arches" and other junk food joints.