Canada or UK?

Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

The Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to behold
Smile Canada or UK?

Right, where was this taken?
Attached Thumbnails Canada or UK?-dsc00016.jpg   Canada or UK?-dsc00017.jpg   Canada or UK?-snow-april-2008.jpg  
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:37 pm

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada or UK?

UK it was snowing where we are in Lancashire today but it looks like you have a better dusting then us. You lucky thing.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Cassie 10000
UK
how come the sky is blue?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:52 pm
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ibraheem
Why wouldn't it be?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ibraheem
I was thinking that too!

Originally Posted by oldbag
Why wouldn't it be?
You never get snow AND blue sky in the UK, those things only happen in Canada.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get why snow is such a surprise in the UK these days when I had to trudge through it to walk to school as a kid and we expected at least a few snowy days in the 90s. For example, here's our driveway in Buckinghamshire back in 1994 or 1995, the morning after I had to abandon the car half-way up because the tyres couldn't grip anymore .
Attached Thumbnails Canada or UK?-img266s.jpg  
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:51 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Smiths

Great pictures!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 4:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to say the first two are in Canada but the third picture is in the UK ?!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:40 am
Moose Jaw's Ambassador

roanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant futureroanin has a brilliant future

Reminds me of the days when I was a wee lad in Ireland. Me and my brothers used to leave a 6am for the four mile walk to the one-room school house. Through blizzards and ten foot drifts, we did it in all weather's, there and back six days a week, and up hill both ways!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

The Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to beholdThe Smiths is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by roanin
Reminds me of the days when I was a wee lad in Ireland. Me and my brothers used to leave a 6am for the four mile walk to the one-room school house. Through blizzards and ten foot drifts, we did it in all weather's, there and back six days a week, and up hill both ways!
Bet you did it barefoot too
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

Well they were all taken Yesterday morning in my back garden in good ole blighty (on me new mobile phone)

Don't know what's happening to weather here.....sunny t-shirt weather on Friday.....followed by this on Sunday (forecast says more to some this week)

Monday morning and it's all gone....just more beautiful blue skies

Here's a few more to whet ur appetite
Attached Thumbnails Canada or UK?-dsc00010.jpg   Canada or UK?-dsc00018.jpg   Canada or UK?-dsc00019.jpg   Canada or UK?-dsc00027.jpg   Canada or UK?-dsc00026.jpg  

Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:09 pm
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joelsa

You never get snow AND blue sky in the UK, those things only happen in Canada.
Pish posh.......course you do, depends how far out of the mucky towns you are!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:11 pm
itchy feet again!

Well they were all taken Yesterday morning in my back garden in good ole blighty (on me new mobile phone)

Don't know what's happening to weather here.....sunny t-shirt weather on Friday.....followed by this on Sunday (forecast says more to some this week)

Great piccies! They're good for mobile phone pics.....most of our snow has gone now, except for a 6 foot wall of it down the side of the house!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

You could almost ski that or at least get a couple of turns in .

Last edited by Mountain Girl; Apr 7th 2008 at 2:15 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 10:48 pm
JLT
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sutton Coldfield UK until I return to Toronto 2009 or earlier!!
JLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant futureJLT has a brilliant future

[I]I woke Sunday morning in Sutton Coldfield UK thinking I was back in Canada after looking out at the georgous snowy scene and the blue sky ......... but then gone by the end of the day. Then I really knew I was not back in Canada!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.