Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Canada "3 word post" thread.

The Canada "3 word post" thread.

Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:08 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Canada "3 word post" thread.

Originally Posted by Paul in Victoria
pass them over

I'll put themon
here you go
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to all

thinks me Bowie
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:10 pm
Account Closed

saskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura aboutsaskia65 has a spectacular aura about

thinks me Bowie
big stompy platforms
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to all

No, seen video

in the 80's

Bowie in suit

has stiletto boots

tried toget some

things you do

when your young

Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:13 pm
Account Closed

No, seen video

in the 80's

Bowie in suit

has stiletto boots

tried toget some

things you do

when your young

know the one
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by saskia65
know the one
whta's going on?

Butch a Pr!ck?

called you what?
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

whta's going on?

Butch a Pr!ck?

called you what?
maybe I should

tone it down.........

butch abad boy?
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:16 pm
Account Closed

maybe I should

tone it down.........

butch abad boy?
yeah upset me
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

what didhe say?
can't believe that
he called you
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:20 pm
Account Closed

what didhe say?
can't believe that
he called you
think it injest
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

I would agree
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:23 pm
Account Closed

I would agree
but fight fun!
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

you and FK

with loadsof jello

Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

stripped to undies

yes i'ma perv..

Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

has everyone left

me all alone

maybe it was

wearing the stilleto's

or maybe thejello

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.