Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Canada "3 word post" thread.

The Canada "3 word post" thread.

Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:09 pm
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all
Default Re: The Canada "3 word post" thread.

Originally Posted by Stonedog
Yeah same here

Dragon's Den soon

Then Big Brother

No, don't laugh

Oh my days!!!!

You like it.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:11 pm
Pissy Mare

Location: Previously Hertfordshire, now in Chester Basin, Nova Scotia :)
Stonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Oh my days!!!!

You like it.
Dragon's Den ?. Yeah,

I love it

Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:31 pm

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

Dragon's Den ?. Yeah,

I love it

No, Big Brother?

I hate it!!
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:34 pm
Pissy Mare

Stonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud ofStonedog has much to be proud of

No, Big Brother?

I hate it!!

Last one I'll

get to see

making the most

of it all
Old Jul 28th 2008, 7:47 pm

Last one I'll

get to see

making the most

of it all

In that case

you enjoy it.

Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:03 pm
Pissy Mare

In that case

you enjoy it.

Oh I will

What you watching ?
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:10 pm

Oh I will

What you watching ?
Just Top Gear.

Now I'm watching

The Computer Screen...
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:14 pm
Pissy Mare

Just Top Gear.

Now I'm watching

The Computer Screen...
Love Top Gear
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:16 pm

Love Top Gear

Me too, brilliant!!!

Where are you?

If you don't

mind me asking?
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:19 pm
Pissy Mare

Captain Slow rocks

I'm in 'Arlow

Essex bird, innit
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:27 pm

Captain Slow rocks

I'm in 'Arlow

Essex bird, innit

Cracks me up!!!!

I've got a

close friend living

in 'Arlow. Well

....grrrr, forgot where.

Last edited by GingerDom; Jul 28th 2008 at 8:32 pm. Reason: didn't comply with rules
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:30 pm
Pissy Mare

Yes he cracks me up!!!!

I've got a close friend living in 'Arlow. Well....grrrr, I forget now.
You forgot yourself

Three word thread !!!

Slapped wrist time

Where's your friend ?

Why the grrrr?

So many questions
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:33 pm

You forgot yourself

Three word thread !!!

Slapped wrist time

Where's your friend ?

Why the grrrr?

So many questions
There we go

All fixed now.

Chipping something, err???
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:44 pm
Pissy Mare

There we go

All fixed now.

Chipping something, err???
Chipping Ongar maybe ?
Old Jul 28th 2008, 8:56 pm

Chipping Ongar maybe ?

No it isn't.

She lives near

a Tescos if

that helps really ???

Last edited by GingerDom; Jul 28th 2008 at 9:02 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.