Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Can you still PM someone who has you on their ignore list?

Can you still PM someone who has you on their ignore list?

Old Mar 26th 2009, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Can you still PM someone who has you on their ignore list?

Originally Posted by act1980
I think the ignore function is hilarious!!
Yes, sometimes works to your advantage
Old Mar 26th 2009, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pammy
Yes, sometimes works to your advantage
Oh yes indeed!! Quite immature though, I like the way the people who insult and hurl abuse at you are the ones ignoring you!! How funny!!
Old Mar 26th 2009, 10:16 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Ah! Love it. Sooo tempting to have that as my avatar.

I did have it as MINE for the longest time

Is our newest acting up again? Not playing nicely with the kids in the playground? Can always get them on overuse of similies
Old Mar 26th 2009, 10:16 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
I did have it as MINE for the longest time

Is our Butch acting up again? Not playing nicely with the kids in the playground?
Yes Miss, I'm playing nice(ish)
Old Mar 26th 2009, 10:18 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Yes Miss, I'm playing nice(ish)

Ahhh my little pet ... I'm not going to ask you to define Nice(ish)
Old Mar 26th 2009, 10:20 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Ahhh my little pet ... I'm not going to ask you to define Nice(ish)
well I havent used rude words since last night anyway.