Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Can you still PM someone who has you on their ignore list?

Can you still PM someone who has you on their ignore list?

Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:40 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you still PM someone who has you on their ignore list?

Originally Posted by livermanl
That's in breach of the data protection act
Dont we start getting into the realms of Intellectual Property too???
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:41 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

That's in breach of the data protection act
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Dont we start getting into the realms of Intellectual Property too???
Nice try, but we all waived those rights when we signed up to for this site...its in the small print somewhere

If you dont like it go join the trolls and idiots posting on usenet newsgroups instead.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I did wonder about that one, makes it way easier to keep us in check.

Keep up the good work.
Nothing makes it easier to keep you lot in check, trust me.

Nice sucking up though btw! Back at cha.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:46 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
If you dont like it go join the trolls and idiots posting on usenet newsgroups instead.
If we go do that we're just one of many, here at least we stand out as being in the top 10 trolls and idiots.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:47 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Nothing makes it easier to keep you lot in check, trust me.

Nice sucking up though btw! Back at cha.
We could always ban the lot of them..... Rule 20? Whadayathink

Ah, they would only sneak back with new pseudonyms, at least now we know who's who and what to expect
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:48 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

at least we stand out as being in the top 10 trolls and idiots.
Troll or idiot, or both, I wonder?
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:55 pm
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

Troll or idiot, or both, I wonder?
Butch I will remind you of rule 1.

1. BritishExpats.com is an interactive site, and everyone who participates is "in it together", please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult or personal attack.

just saying...
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

We could always ban the lot of them..... Rule 20? Whadayathink
God, it's tempting sometimes........................<loses herself in a blissful daydream>

Where's that 'ban' button photo you had?!
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

1. BritishExpats.com is an interactive site, and everyone who participates is "in it together", please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult or personal attack.

just saying...

Think I'll use that in my signature as a reminder to all
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:58 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
God, it's tempting sometimes........................<loses herself in a blissful daydream>

Where's that 'ban' button photo you had?!
Check my profile
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:58 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by Pammy
Think I'll use that in my signature as a reminder to all
But those ignoring you wont see it anyway
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:59 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Check my profile

Ah! Love it. Sooo tempting to have that as my avatar.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:59 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

just saying...
I think you will see that BC threw the first stone at himself by fingering himself as in the top ten...at least thats how I read it....
Old Mar 26th 2009, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

But those ignoring you wont see it anyway
True, their loss, at least I wont have to use my Droll spray on them
Old Mar 26th 2009, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pammy
True, their loss, at least I wont have to use my Droll spray on them
I think the ignore function is hilarious!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.