Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Can you still PM someone who has you on their ignore list?

Can you still PM someone who has you on their ignore list?

Old Mar 26th 2009, 1:27 pm
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you still PM someone who has you on their ignore list?

Originally Posted by act1980
I haven't - yet. Just checking....
It's way too early What are you checking?
Old Mar 26th 2009, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by livermanl
It's way too early What are you checking?
Read my posts back...
Old Mar 26th 2009, 1:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is getting v surreal.

Oh, and those of you who deleted your own posts back there as they were in breach of the rules, the only one I would have deleted was Butch C's for obscenity. The other two didn't break any site rules.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 1:40 pm
Banned

livermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond reputelivermanl has a reputation beyond repute

Read my posts back...
You want to check to see if you can break the rules.

What do you think the answer is?
Old Mar 26th 2009, 1:40 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by christmasoompa

Oh, and those of you who deleted your own posts back there as they were in breach of the rules, the only one I would have deleted was Butch C's for obscenity. The other two didn't break any site rules.
What does v mean i cant understand texty speak???
Old Mar 26th 2009, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

You want to check to see if you can break the rules.

What do you think the answer is?
I don't know, that's why I asked the question! If they can't see your post I don't see how it is breaking the rules!
Old Mar 26th 2009, 1:44 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

If they can't see your post I don't see how it is breaking the rules!
FFS! Because even though the person ignoring you can't see it, everyone else can.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CaptainHook
Because even though the person ignoring you can't see it, everyone else can.
Damn, that's a shame!
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:29 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

sorry CO, I was hoping to type faster Honestly
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I want to know what rule 20 is which is what captain hook broke
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:34 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

I want to know what rule 20 is which is what captain hook broke
me too, it's his fault I typed the obscenity to which CO refers
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Doesn't matter how fast you type..........we can see what you've deleted.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:37 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Rule 20 is the UNWRITTEN RULE!

Trust me, you don't want to break that one

Last edited by iaink; Mar 26th 2009 at 2:43 pm.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:38 pm
Banned

That's in breach of the data protection act
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:39 pm
Banned

I did wonder about that one, makes it way easier to keep us in check.

Keep up the good work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.