Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Can you still PM someone who has you on their ignore list?

Can you still PM someone who has you on their ignore list?

Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Can you still PM someone who has you on their ignore list?

Originally Posted by willmore
and a suit of armour.....
Sounds like my kinda place, thanks for the advice
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Pammy
Sounds like my kinda place, thanks for the advice
Tread softly and carry a very big stick......
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure why anyone would want to put me on their list, at least I can string a sentence together

Dont worry it was not you to whom I was referring, personally I think the ignore thing should be done away with, seems a bit silly and immature to me
Being able to "string a sentence together" is a matter of opinion.

Some posters find certain people on this site to be intensely annoying - that is why the ignore option is used. They use it because some posters are silly and immature.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fuschiagirl

Some posters find certain people on this site to be intensely annoying - that is why the ignore option is used. They use it because some posters are silly and immature.
Everything in life is a matter of opinion Nice to be able to voice it.

Funny how the silly and immature posters dont like other silly and immature posters.....but again its a matter of opinion
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:02 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Thank-you, never noticed all that stuff before, see theres a take-it-outside maybe I should have a look
Excellent idea. You'd fit right in.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Old Mar 24th 2009, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Excellent idea. You'd fit right in.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

babsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure I am on the ignore list of some people

Although no one is on mine, because if I saw someone posted and they were on my ignore list I would end up reading it.

And to think I was going to post an innane thread on seeing Lucozade in No Frills today, better keep my mouth shut now
Old Mar 25th 2009, 1:48 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
Go to the Fore skin, roll it down and you'll find what your looking for.
FK, do I have to keep telling you to behave
Old Mar 25th 2009, 1:50 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by babsi
And to think I was going to post an innane thread on seeing Lucozade in No Frills today, better keep my mouth shut now
OH no come on you have to tell us which store
Old Mar 25th 2009, 8:46 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I have to keep telling myself to behave
I know Butch It's difficult but please, just take it one step at the time.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:36 am
saoirse

Call me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond reputeCall me AL has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Dear Pammy, you are not (yet) on my ignore list. If you PM me though, you will be, with immediate effect.

Just thought you'd like to know.
Not sure why anyone would want to put me on their list, at least I can string a sentence together

Dont worry it was not you to whom I was referring, personally I think the ignore thing should be done away with, seems a bit silly and immature to me
Yes pammy, you can pm someone who has you on ignore, but why would you want to?
Originally Posted by fuschiagirl

I've got every single member of BE from every forum on ignore.
(except for five and they don't know who they are.)
Old Mar 25th 2009, 1:03 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Yes pammy, you can pm someone who has you on ignore, but why would you want to?
Actually I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you would be wasting your time as they would never see it...thats why its called the ignore list.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by iaink
Actually I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you would be wasting your time as they would never see it...thats why its called the ignore list.
Far be it for me to ever argue with such an distinguished and knowledgeable mod - but I think it refers to not be able to see the individudal that has been put on ignore messages......I send pms to a person that allegedly has me on ignore and get a response.....

Lets do an experiment - you put me on ignore (come on you know you've been dying to for years), and then Ill try to pm you.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:03 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Far be it for me to ever argue with such an distinguished and knowledgeable mod - but I think it refers to not be able to see the individudal that has been put on ignore messages......I send pms to a person that allegedly has me on ignore and get a response.....

Lets do an experiment - you put me on ignore (come on you know you've been dying to for years), and then Ill try to pm you.
why would you do that (presumably you mean pm's and not pms - that would be a good thing to send to someone who has you on their ignore list!!!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.