Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Can I say one thing...

Can I say one thing...

Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Pammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of lightPammy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Can I say one thing...

Originally Posted by Gremmie
I missed it all and am now really P##d off coz of that dang and bugger

Me too, what did we miss, was busy yesterday:curse:
Old Mar 18th 2009, 1:19 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pammy
Me too, what did we miss, was busy yesterday:curse:
Me too....enough said!
Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:39 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
Me too....enough said!
you know you're problem Mate.......................................

you're just not fat enough to stay home on benefits
Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:44 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
you know you're problem Mate.......................................
you're just not fat enough to stay home on benefits
Im working in it
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:27 am
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by babsi
Obviously I was one of the 4 annoying posters on that thread, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work it out so I feel I have a right to say something.

When I first saw the thread I was annoyed at first seeing my name there and obviously a dig against me, then a few minutes later I thought it was funny and just went with the flow. I wanted to see how it progressed this morning and it had been deleted.

I know I am annoying and obviously piss people off, I do it in real life as well but I am one these harmless people who think before the speak.

It was made in good humour and I do think it was a bit heavy-handed, did anyone that was on the poll complain?, if so it should have been deleted, if not it should have stayed.

Just my opinion, which will probably get deleted.
i would not take it as a dig, remember who posted it in the first place. the whole list was pants and i personally saw it just as a piss take and nothing more, though i can see how it could upset some with more delicate sensibilities.
most enjoyable is watching iain deal with it all. if you are ever in edmonton iain do come for a ride along, i'd love to see you sort out a domestic in this manner.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:30 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by rae
i would not take it as a dig, remember who posted it in the first place. the whole list was pants and i personally saw it just as a piss take and nothing more, though i can see how it could upset some with more delicate sensibilities.
most enjoyable is watching iain deal with it all. if you are ever in edmonton iain do come for a ride along, i'd love to see you sort out a domestic in this manner.
LOL, the temptation to use your gun must be almost overwhelming at times

You would have to pay me at least three times what I get for modding here
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:31 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

I missed this poll. What was it about?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:33 am
rae
Settled.

rae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond reputerae has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, the temptation to use your gun must be almost overwhelming at times

You would have to pay me at least three times what I get for modding here
now here is the point mate, you know me a little, so can see that joke, with no smiley things to help, was just a joke. this is the difficulty you and we all have, with little or no knowledge of people, remarks can seem insensitive when meant in good sport. i am sure i am guilty of it as well.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:34 am
rae
Settled.

Originally Posted by Souvenir
I missed this poll. What was it about?
you were not on it, most annoying peron on here. i take it mods we dareth speaketh its name at least.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:36 am
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute

must have been some post to have sooo many people pissed, may be its best some did miss it eh, Ok off to catch up on things
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:38 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by rae
now here is the point mate, you know me a little, so can see that joke, with no smiley things to help, was just a joke. this is the difficulty you and we all have, with little or no knowledge of people, remarks can seem insensitive when meant in good sport. i am sure i am guilty of it as well.
Thats the problem of this being a text based medium, you cant always judge the real meaning, and people often take things the wrong way (or perhaps the right way in that case?). And that's why caution should be the order of the day when you pick a bunch of people to ask a loaded question about.

Engage brain before hitting "submit thread". (and spell checker)
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:38 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rae
you were not on it, most annoying peron on here. i take it mods we dareth speaketh its name at least.
I feel snubbed. I'm sure Rete would have voted for me.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:42 am
rae
Settled.

Originally Posted by Souvenir
I feel snubbed. I'm sure Rete would have voted for me.
now here in an indirect way is a good point. i bet good money everyone at some point would have got a vote from someone else showing the whole thing to be a farce as no one can expect to be successful in courting popularity on here, you will always upset someone.

still i suppose there would have been a winner, some dark satisfaction i expect would be taken from that. then you would get complaints from the person who came 2nd.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:43 am
rae
Settled.

Engage brain before hitting "submit thread". (and spell checker)
quite, but don't you think that takes a little of the fun out of it, you know when you just make a quick off the cuff remark?
Old Mar 18th 2009, 3:46 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rae;
quite, but don't you think that takes a little of the fun out of it, you know when you just make a quick off the cuff remark?
<engages in prolonged meditation and self contemplation>

Yup.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.