Calgary weather..

Old Apr 21st 2008, 2:45 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough
Default Calgary weather..

Right crunch time, we are due in calgary to meet a company tomorrow

Weather is bad here in lethbridge, but the roads are clear, do we risk the trip upto calgary with the kids or put them off

its an international recruiting company so not that important, but could be if we dont get these employers sorted

How is the weather in calgary at the moment, weather network is showing more snow for tomorrow, so please help BE's

Anyone in the calgary area please

Gill
Old Apr 21st 2008, 2:49 am
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calgary weather..

Looks fine to me, with snow tyres you can go anywhere.

http://www.calgarytraffic.com/calgary-web-cameras.php
Old Apr 21st 2008, 2:57 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

hmmmmmmm yep that would be fine, but the rental company put summer tyres on and no snow brush, but weather was lovely when we arrived last week.

snow brush no probs as ive picked one up at canadian tyre, but tyres - yep cant do owt about that...
we are only on recci

gill
Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:31 am

minihaha is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gill. Just take it really steady and you will be ok. Maybe check your screen wash and pack some snuggly blankets for the kids.Your heater in your car wont work so well in the windchill, or maybe that was just our crappy ancient dodge caravan.

It has warmed up a bit so the roads might be a bit clearer than when we did it last year at the same time of year.

Take care and will chat to you soon x Ali
Attached Thumbnails Calgary weather..-img_0250.jpg  
Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:35 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

I think the odds are that the roads will be perfectly passable. I'd guess you are coming straight up highway 2, more or less?

Just allow yourselves plenty of time, and leave loads of space for the berks around you to get into trouble!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:02 am

Originally Posted by minihaha
Hi Gill. Just take it really steady and you will be ok. Maybe check your screen wash and pack some snuggly blankets for the kids.Your heater in your car wont work so well in the windchill, or maybe that was just our crappy ancient dodge caravan.

It has warmed up a bit so the roads might be a bit clearer than when we did it last year at the same time of year.

Take care and will chat to you soon x Ali
Thank you ali

Originally Posted by Morwenna
I think the odds are that the roads will be perfectly passable. I'd guess you are coming straight up highway 2, more or less?

Just allow yourselves plenty of time, and leave loads of space for the berks around you to get into trouble!
Thanks for that, i have seen those drivers :curse:
thankfully hes driving

Next question - where can i park or he park on 11th ave sw, just been looking on google
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:31 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gill_andy_grew

Next question - where can i park or he park on 11th ave sw, just been looking on google
Whereabouts on 11th?

Might it be better to park and ride from one of the south LRT stations?

I know there is public parking accessible from 10th ave downtown, but at a price!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 4:33 am

i have took over from him and found a parking on the corner with 5th.
its ideal parking, do you know how much they charge

gill