Butch

Old Jul 14th 2006, 12:17 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Butch

Originally Posted by Calgal
Hmmmm - seems he's gone shy now.....

Here's a hint....lace and fur
Oh my. Just what I would have imagined him in. (If I wanted to imagine him that is!)
Old Jul 14th 2006, 12:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Pics - where are the pics.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 12:23 am
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willmore
Nooooooooooo, please, no pics. That really would give me nightmares
Old Jul 14th 2006, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
None I'm afraid. You'll have to use your imagination - much more fun anyway!

If it helps, think "Ab Fab". I'm Edwina and he makes a very good Patsy (complete with fridge full of Bolly - Sweetie Dahling!)

(why oh why, is there no champagne flute option for the sophisticated among us?)
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:45 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Used to be a power lifter, now only do heavy to heavy weight lifting
How much can you bench? deadlift?
Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:56 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
How much can you bench? deadlift?
When at peak I was benchin between 125 to 145kg
Deadlift was near to 280 to 300kg !!!!

That was a few years ago with knees etc well strapped up for deadlift

I was flat flying 45kg until I ripped my front deltoid muscle in my shoulder, so have not been on heavy heavy weights for around 2 years now as shoulder still not right. Dont think it will ever be right so no more heavy stuff for me HWP

Now doing around 90 to 100kg benching, using pyramid method for reps, start at 100kg for 10 to 12 reps working down to around 50kg, targeting each muscle group until burnout !!

WHY you ask HWP !!!

Eddie
Old Jul 14th 2006, 11:07 am

When at peak I was benchin between 125 to 145kg
Deadlift was near to 280 to 300kg !!!!

That was a few years ago with knees etc well strapped up for deadlift

I was flat flying 45kg until I ripped my front deltoid muscle in my shoulder, so have not been on heavy heavy weights for around 2 years now as shoulder still not right. Dont think it will ever be right so no more heavy stuff for me HWP

Now doing around 90 to 100kg benching, using pyramid method for reps, start at 100kg for 10 to 12 reps working down to around 50kg, targeting each muscle group until burnout !!

WHY you ask HWP !!!

Eddie
Cos I lift weights too (real weights not pink dumbbells). I think deadlifting is one of the best things in the world - gives me a high and I always sleep like a rock on deadlifting day. Squat too.

That's some deadlifting weight Eddie! I DL 75kg, squat 90kg, bench 60kg... but I'm a grrrl and just started a year ago.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 11:13 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Cos I lift weights too (real weights not pink dumbbells). I think deadlifting is one of the best things in the world - gives me a high and I always sleep like a rock on deadlifting day. Squat too.

That's some deadlifting weight Eddie! I DL 75kg, squat 90kg, bench 60kg... but I'm a grrrl and just started a year ago.

Sh*t! That's the last time I take the piss out of HWP and Eddie
Old Jul 14th 2006, 11:36 am
End of the line

Originally Posted by Bleech
Sh*t! That's the last time I take the piss out of HWP and Eddie
Sh*t I've just realised that they can lift a lot more than I weigh!

I think they are really nice people
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:46 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IceMaiden
Sh*t I've just realised that they can lift a lot more than I weigh!

I think they are really nice people
Well I've just checked and HWP can nearly Dead lift me and could squat lift me with ease :scared: :scared: :scared:

But I know she's a real nice person.
Old Jul 14th 2006, 1:48 pm
End of the line

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Well I've just checked and HWP can nearly Dead lift me and could squat lift me with ease :scared: :scared: :scared:

See I told you they were really nice people. Smile nicely and buy them a drink
Old Jul 14th 2006, 2:05 pm

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

It's not like I turn green and pop veins when I get angry.

I do give a mean piggy-back though!
Old Jul 14th 2006, 2:52 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Eddie
I eat pizzas bigger than that.

does it show??
Old Jul 14th 2006, 7:22 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar

does it show??
Hehe
Got chatting to my hairdresser the otherday and she told me she was 19, I told her I had underpants that are older than her and she didn't get it, some humour doesn't emigrate with you
Old Jul 14th 2006, 10:56 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by koogar

does it show??
Does it show,

Have you seen your love handles on that pickie with your big chopper !!!

Come on koogs !!!!!!

I,m suprised that chopper of yours doesn't come crashing down to the ground with your weight mate !!

Eddie

( OOOPS me thinks this will initiate a serious retaliation from koogar I,m quivering in my size ten boots )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.