Butch

Old Jul 15th 2006, 12:03 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Butch

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Does it show,

Have you seen your love handles on that pickie with your big chopper !!!

Come on koogs !!!!!!

I,m suprised that chopper of yours doesn't come crashing down to the ground with your weight mate !!

Eddie

( OOOPS me thinks this will initiate a serious retaliation from koogar I,m quivering in my size ten boots )
Yeah I agree with everything you say Eddie mate, pal, buddy!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:34 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Does it show,

Have you seen your love handles on that pickie with your big chopper !!!

Come on koogs !!!!!!

I,m suprised that chopper of yours doesn't come crashing down to the ground with your weight mate !!

Eddie

( OOOPS me thinks this will initiate a serious retaliation from koogar I,m quivering in my size ten boots )
OI!!
you were supposed to be nice and lie to me in a 'no, you have a look of kate moss about you' kinda way.
I'm very hurt now eddie.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:35 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bleech
Yeah I agree with everything you say Eddie mate, pal, buddy!
and OI!! to you as well mr super bloody squirrel.

you've both really put me off goin feedin the ducks now........

boo hoo........
Old Jul 15th 2006, 9:37 am
Whatacomplete Member

actually, I'm quite surprised mr butch "shiny-top" cassidy didn't stick his oar in there too
Old Jul 15th 2006, 11:01 am
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by koogar
actually, I'm quite surprised mr butch "shiny-top" cassidy didn't stick his oar in there too
Can you feel the love in the room?
Old Jul 15th 2006, 1:57 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poolking
Can you feel the love in the room?
WTF is Darius doing here.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 3:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

OI!!
you were supposed to be nice and lie to me in a 'no, you have a look of kate moss about you' kinda way.
I'm very hurt now eddie.
What you should have said is "have you looked in a mirror lately eddie"?
Old Jul 15th 2006, 7:29 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
What you should have said is "have you looked in a mirror lately eddie"?

I have actually Willmore and what a handsome hunky bast**d was looking straight back at me

OHHHHHHHHHH The vanity is ripping out of me tonight

Koogs put yer dummy back in, not nice when you continue to spit yer dummy oot, which BTW is happening quite a lot now mate

You want to get something of your chest mate !!

Do you want to talk about something !!!

Are you feeling OK

Your not suicidal are you

Any strange urges recently ( keep it clean now )

Hope your feeling are still NOT HURT mate

Eddie
Old Jul 15th 2006, 7:31 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

I could say something about Moobs (man boobs) here
Old Jul 15th 2006, 7:33 pm
Whatacomplete Member

I have actually Willmore and what a handsome hunky bast**d was looking straight back at me

OHHHHHHHHHH The vanity is ripping out of me tonight

Koogs put yer dummy back in, not nice when you continue to spit yer dummy oot, which BTW is happening quite a lot now mate

Do you want to talk about something !!!

Are you feeling OK

Your not suicidal are you

Any strange urges recently ( keep it clean now )

Hope your feeling are still NOT HURT mate

Eddie
as you know eddie, I'm a very sensitive man and easily hurt.
I'm going back to bed now to sulk
Old Jul 15th 2006, 7:34 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bleech
I could say something about Moobs (man boobs) here
PMSL

WTF Bleech has Koogs got man breasts !!!

OHH no the shame of it, man breasts with love handles, f**k !!!!!!!

He will need someone to talk to now

Better get him the samaritans phone number

Eddie
Old Jul 15th 2006, 7:37 pm
Whatacomplete Member

PMSL

WTF Bleech has Koogs got man breasts !!!

OHH no the shame of it, man breasts with love handles, f**k !!!!!!!

He will need someone to talk to now

Better get him the samaritans phone number

Eddie
does anyone know the best knot to use for a noose??
Old Jul 15th 2006, 7:55 pm
Glasgow Rangers

In my work they use bed sheets tied to the top of the bed or the window bars

Or sometimes shoe laces, if they can get enough of them !!!!!!!!!

Not a pretty sight mate !!!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 8:37 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh just trying wearing an underwire bra... they're murder.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 8:40 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Oh just trying wearing an underwire bra... they're murder.
leave my tits alone!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.