Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

BE Buddies - who are we??? Quiz :)

BE Buddies - who are we??? Quiz :)

Old Oct 18th 2006, 3:51 pm
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute
Default BE Buddies - who are we??? Quiz :)

A little bit of fun covering some of the peeps on this Canada forum... hope I darn well have the answers right myself... forgive me, I was off sick and bored.... LOL

And NO I am not a stalker.... just talk a lot!

Ok, let's go....

One long standing member of the forum has a sign over half her face – what does this sign say and who is the member?

One member recently changed their ID name after an online poll – what was the original name and what did it change to?

One member has a finger strumming cat as his avatar – who is it?

Windward currently has what written under his name?

One of the BE regulars is sometimes known as BB, what is her full ID?

One of the ‘Bar’ regulars initials are the same as the home of the Canucks hockey team – what is his proper ID and what is the province that are the same as his initials?

Who, according to their avatar, is as ‘mad as a bag of ferrets’?

Which senior member has a BE blog and if you changed one letter of their 4 letter name they would be a very famous UK city?

Which member is responsible for the (as far as I can tell) most replied to thread and what is the name of that thread?

Which fruity sounding member recently requested photos depicting a certain season?

This senior member has a skunk as their avatar

Buggery bo****ks eh? – Who has this under her avatar?

Which ‘chilly’ member had a Japanese cartoon as her avatar?

Who is a ‘chilled out Cheshire cat’?

Who has a super Mario as their avatar?

Last edited by Tiffin Tease; Oct 18th 2006 at 5:27 pm.
Old Oct 18th 2006, 4:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE Buddies - who are we??? Quiz :)

Wowie - whoever can answer all those questions is spending far too much time on here!!
Old Oct 18th 2006, 5:09 pm
Bright light!!

Tiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond reputeTiffin Tease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Wowie - whoever can answer all those questions is spending far too much time on here!!
Or do what I did and use my memory of people I like to talk to (which suprisingly isn't too bad today) LOL

And besides, I was off sick today.. gave me something to do besides try and sort moving house!

Last edited by Tiffin Tease; Oct 18th 2006 at 5:24 pm.
Old Oct 18th 2006, 6:03 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ki76
A little bit of fun covering some of the peeps on this Canada forum... hope I darn well have the answers right myself... forgive me, I was off sick and bored.... LOL

Ok, let's go....
But it's too easy to cheat.
Old Oct 18th 2006, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, let's go....

One long standing member of the forum has a sign over half her face – what does this sign say and who is the member?
Hot Wasabi Peas (HWP) BE addict

One member recently changed their ID name after an online poll – what was the original name and what did it change to?
MandyG Stu-pot
One member has a finger strumming cat as his avatar – who is it?
Hangman

Windward currently has what written under his name?
Islander

Burton Bunch

One of the ‘Bar’ regulars initials are the same as the home of the Canucks hockey team – what is his proper ID and what is the province that are the same as his initials?
Butch Cassidy British Columbia

Who, according to their avatar, is as ‘mad as a bag of ferrets’?
Willmore

Which senior member has a BE blog and if you changed one letter of their 4 letter name they would be a very famous UK city?
Yonk
Which member is responsible for the (as far as I can tell) most replied to thread and what is the name of that thread?
Raine66 The bar is now open

Which fruity sounding member recently requested photos depicting a certain season?
Or4ngecrush
This senior member has a skunk as their avatar
Smelly

Buggery bo****ks eh? – Who has this under her avatar?
Calgal

Which ‘chilly’ member had a Japanese cartoon as her avatar?
Icemaiden

Who is a ‘chilled out Cheshire cat’?
Garfield

Who has a super Mario as their avatar?
Bleech
Old Oct 18th 2006, 6:13 pm
Bright light!!

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
But it's too easy to cheat.
LOL I know
Old Oct 18th 2006, 6:14 pm
Bright light!!

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
Bleech
One plate of waffles and syrup, ice cold canadien coming up sir.... Excuse me while I go grab my lumberjack shirt and adjust my mullet
Old Oct 19th 2006, 11:35 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stu-pot
Bleech
Ooh at last my own thread... well nearly
Old Oct 19th 2006, 1:21 pm
Bright light!!

Originally Posted by Bleech
Ooh at last my own thread... well nearly
LOL - well you never know, play your cards right and you may appear in the next installment of the game
Old Oct 19th 2006, 1:53 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL - well you never know, play your cards right and you may appear in the next installment of the game
What about creating a Maple Leaf trivia challenge? http://www.funtrivia.com/createtournament.cfm

I'd do it but I gotta go clear some space for a delivery.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

mangybg,now stupot i think....please miss can i have a star for that
Old Oct 19th 2006, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

oops,didnt see that stupot had already given the answers, no star for me then
Old Oct 19th 2006, 3:00 pm
Bright light!!

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
What about creating a Maple Leaf trivia challenge? http://www.funtrivia.com/createtournament.cfm

I'd do it but I gotta go clear some space for a delivery.
Great idea HWP but my head is still full of sneezes and I can't seem to figure out how to start it LOL

So I have posted another one on here instead....
Old Oct 19th 2006, 3:04 pm
Bright light!!

Originally Posted by flipflop
oops,didnt see that stupot had already given the answers, no star for me then
LOL i'll give you a star for having as wooly a head as me today *** (well 3 cos the effect was better LOL)
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:54 pm
talking Ter Sami

acer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond reputeacer rose has a reputation beyond repute

babyblue ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.