The British Pub.

Old Sep 4th 2013, 10:59 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The British Pub.

I was sent home from Cubs for grabbing another boy's hat and throwing it into the basketball net (where it stuck) after the whistle had blown. The assistant leader said, "Come back when you grow up." I thought, well I'll be too old for cubs then, won't I, so never went back. I joined Scouts when I was 12 though, then Venturers at 14 and it was great.
Old Sep 5th 2013, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Tootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond reputeTootlepootle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The British Pub.

Originally Posted by bats
That was it! I laughed at the toasdstool dancing thing, what did you do?
My general attitude was not up to Brownie standard, mainly as I wanted to be a cub, a serious no no in the early 80's!

Laughing at the toadstool? How could you!!?