Boston Marathon

Old Apr 26th 2013, 10:33 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boston Marathon

Originally Posted by Tangram
It's science innit ?
Totes

Science - 1, whackjob religious twat - 0
Old Jan 30th 2014, 9:45 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

So the Bomber is back in the news, this time for the right reasons, the US gov are pushing for the death penalty

So where will the "No death pen folk" sit on this one, will they be in the "oh he has his whole life ahead of him its a waste" club or change their minds and say kill him.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/...0281391065200/

"After consideration of the relevant facts, the applicable regulations and the submissions made by the defendant's counsel, I have determined that the United States will seek the death penalty in this matter," Holder said in a statement. "The nature of the conduct at issue and the resultant harm compel this decision."
Old Jan 30th 2014, 9:55 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
So the Bomber is back in the news, this time for the right reasons, the US gov are pushing for the death penalty

So where will the "No death pen folk" sit on this one, will they be in the "oh he has his whole life ahead of him its a waste" club or change their minds and say kill him.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/...0281391065200/

"After consideration of the relevant facts, the applicable regulations and the submissions made by the defendant's counsel, I have determined that the United States will seek the death penalty in this matter," Holder said in a statement. "The nature of the conduct at issue and the resultant harm compel this decision."
I'm a no death pen folk. I don't care about him.I don't want death pen because I care about me, and the rest of society.
Old Jan 30th 2014, 10:01 pm

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
I'm a no death pen folk. I don't care about him.I don't want death pen because I care about me, and the rest of society.
You are agreed that in this case he should meet his maker though yeh
Old Jan 30th 2014, 10:08 pm
BEd Enthusiast

cjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond repute

Well considering that's the ultimate goal of your wannabe jihadist, wouldn't it be more fun to delay it for as long as possible in this case.

That keeps everyone happy; the anti death penalty supporters and the sadists.
Old Jan 30th 2014, 10:11 pm

Originally Posted by cjones
Well considering that's the ultimate goal of your wannabe jihadist, wouldn't it be more fun to delay it for as long as possible in this case.

That keeps everyone happy; the anti death penalty supporters and the sadists.
No, not really, just kill him and lets all move forward without him sharing our air
Old Jan 30th 2014, 10:13 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Neither. It's a bad idea for the State to kill people as they'll often get it wrong. Keeping him alive is a price we pay to save the lives of the innocent accused.
Old Jan 30th 2014, 10:14 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry mate, I'm just not in to the whole killing thing, that's why I think its right he gets tried for his killings. Not sure where the confusion is in the whole killing is not cool thing.
Old Jan 30th 2014, 10:20 pm

I suppose its the price you pay for blowing up innocent people in a country that actually has the death penalty.
Old Jan 30th 2014, 11:03 pm
BEd Enthusiast

cjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond reputecjones has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose its the price you pay for blowing up innocent people in a country that actually has the death penalty.
Ok, so you didn't like my other idea, fair enough.

How about training him up and entering him in this year's Boston marathon? A kind of interfaith Running Man if you will?

The baying crowd running after him should ensure he keeps safely ahead of the pack, plus, having something to chase will help all the other runners up their PBs?... The jeering crowd get their Orwellian "Two minutes of hate" (two hours in this case), so it's a win/win for all concerned.

I haven't fully thought this through, but there's certainly something to work with here.
Old Jan 30th 2014, 11:19 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly is. And if convicted and sentenced to death, the federal system works faster then the state systems do, so he wont have to wait 10-20 years or more.
Old Jan 30th 2014, 11:22 pm

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
Certainly is. And if convicted and sentenced to death, the federal system works faster then the state systems do, so he wont have to wait 10-20 years or more.
I hope he is having some lovely sleeps thinking about all this
Old Jan 31st 2014, 12:27 am
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with magnum on this. Although he seems a charming lad, there's no doubt of identity or motive. It seems particularly fitting to grant jihadists their wish (and bounty!!) and if he is indeed convicted, it will serve society best to be rid of him.
Old Jan 31st 2014, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...thal-injection

Article in Le Guard: I witnessed Ohio's execution of Dennis McGuire. What I saw was inhumane
Old Jan 31st 2014, 12:39 pm

I saw the Boston bombs going off on TV, that didn't look like a barrel of laughs either

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.