Boston Marathon

Old Apr 23rd 2013, 3:04 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Boston Marathon

Originally Posted by geedee
No, you're wrong. One of the suspects, Leftmateeth Inajar Besidethebed, tweeted his colleague saying "Oy, hows about we knock off one of these via trains then?#54ttrrrInntt"
He's dafter than anybody in a spoof film then.
Old Apr 23rd 2013, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

geedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond reputegeedee has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously... fair cop!
Old Apr 25th 2013, 10:33 pm
me/moi

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently, the bombers were planning to attack NYC next, getting there in the Mercedes SUV they hijacked. The SUV was low in gas and the driver escaped at the gas station to alert police.

This seems an unlikely way to go about doing it. Were they really that incompetent?
Old Apr 25th 2013, 10:43 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
Apparently, the bombers were planning to attack NYC next, getting there in the Mercedes SUV they hijacked. The SUV was low in gas and the driver escaped at the gas station to alert police.

This seems an unlikely way to go about doing it. Were they really that incompetent?
Yes.
Old Apr 25th 2013, 10:57 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Robbing the 7-11, killing officer Collins, the only explanation I can think of is they freaked when they saw their pictures on tv.
Old Apr 26th 2013, 12:45 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

The mad mum said FBI made it all up. They framed her children! Going as far as saying that the blood in the street was Painted on?
Old Apr 26th 2013, 12:50 pm
me/moi

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
The mad mum said FBI made it all up. They framed her children! Going as far as saying that the blood in the street was Painted on?
She is totally mad. Apparently she was a beautician a decade ago and even dressed the part before her son convinced her (and his wife) to put a sack on her head. She's also saying that the FBI captured No.1 alive, took him for questioning and then killed him.
Old Apr 26th 2013, 1:31 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad the elder brother hadn't looked as crazy as his mother, maybe he would have attracted more attention. Tamerlan having been reported by the Russians, interviewed by security and posting extremist vids, passing the checks somehow anyway, reminded me of Sara Jane Moore taking a shot at Gerry Ford in '75. The FBI knew her, (she was an informer), they'd visited her the day before and taken her gun and ammo away, and she still got to try.
No doubt there are people somewhere praising the Boston bombers but I'm certain they are a terrible embarrassment for nearly all Muslims. Tips from inside that community might become more frequent now; a lot of those families came to North America to escape that kind of violence.
Old Apr 26th 2013, 2:38 pm
me/moi

Originally Posted by caretaker
Too bad the elder brother hadn't looked as crazy as his mother, maybe he would have attracted more attention. Tamerlan having been reported by the Russians, interviewed by security and posting extremist vids, passing the checks somehow anyway, reminded me of Sara Jane Moore taking a shot at Gerry Ford in '75. The FBI knew her, (she was an informer), they'd visited her the day before and taken her gun and ammo away, and she still got to try.
No doubt there are people somewhere praising the Boston bombers but I'm certain they are a terrible embarrassment for nearly all Muslims. Tips from inside that community might become more frequent now; a lot of those families came to North America to escape that kind of violence.
Apparently he was shouted down in his own (moderate) Boston mosque for his increasingly radical views. It's a good start for the muslim community.
Old Apr 26th 2013, 3:06 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently he was shouted down in his own (moderate) Boston mosque for his increasingly radical views. It's a good start for the muslim community.
Good start?

You know this kind of thing actually happens all the time right?
Old Apr 26th 2013, 3:13 pm
me/moi

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Good start?

You know this kind of thing actually happens all the time right?
I know it doesn't happen enough!!

Whenever there is a 'Muslim incident' the community is painfully quiet about it in public (although I am sure they mutter about it amongst themselves).
Old Apr 26th 2013, 3:17 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

I know it doesn't happen enough!!

Whenever there is a 'Muslim incident' the community is painfully quiet about it in public (although I am sure they mutter about it amongst themselves).
Really? It seems to me that whenever someone from their community attacks civilians they are very quick to condemn the perpetrators and the act.
Old Apr 26th 2013, 3:20 pm
me/moi

Originally Posted by Oink
Really? It seems to me that whenever someone from their community attacks civilians they are very quick to condemn the perpetrators and the act.
Perhaps Canadian Muslims are more vocal than British. By "incident" I don't necessarily mean big terrorist events, but things like Danish cartoons or radical Imans. That's where the problem lies. Everyone (but the terrorists) will denounce a terrorist act, it would be inhuman not to.
Old Apr 26th 2013, 3:24 pm

Perhaps Canadian Muslims are more vocal than British. By "incident" I don't necessarily mean big terrorist events, but things like Danish cartoons or radical Imans. That's where the problem lies.
The problem with discussing all large organized religions is separating the hocus pocus from the cultural.
Old Apr 26th 2013, 3:26 pm
me/moi

Originally Posted by Oink
The problem with discussing all large organized religions is separating the hocus pocus from the cultural.
True, but there is also the problem that some hocus-pocus is more damaging than others.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.