Wikiposts

Bonfire Night

Old Nov 5th 2010, 6:17 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonfire Night

We have oohed and aahed over our $30 fireworks -all of 10 minutes- but duty was done !!
Old Nov 6th 2010, 3:20 am
Just Joined

worldfairy is an unknown quantity at this point

We clubbed together with a few fellow Brits, ate fish and chips then set some fireworks off in the sandpit of a local park......great fun but bloody freezing!!!
Old Nov 7th 2010, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Oink
Brilliant. Did you burn a Guy?
two - why restrict yourself to one when two will do?

and besides which, we'd spent two loooooong hours making them with Canadian Wolf Cubs various, and I desperately needed to see the back of them. (I was slightly alarmed that local tradition ran more towards crucifixion rather than straightforward burning though... I managed to convince them that was rather more 'scarecrow' than guy fawkes per se, and managed to locate the bloke with the matches in the nick of time...) I was petrified I was going to have to take them home...