The Barbique Fairy

Old Jul 10th 2006, 1:52 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Smile The Barbique Fairy

Gotta love that barbique fairy
Before

"Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo"

After

North American assymilation process now complete!
Old Jul 10th 2006, 1:56 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Barbique Fairy

Congratulations!
Old Jul 10th 2006, 1:57 pm
End of the line

IceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of lightIceMaiden is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iaink
Gotta love that barbique fairy
Before

"Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo"

After

That must be the same fairy that comes to our house n does all the cooking, cleaning etc. Its lovely when the OH asks 'and what did you do today?'. I sat on my ar$e while the cleaning fairy did all the work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 10th 2006, 2:03 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice BBQ there Iain!

( was it an aniversary present? )
Old Jul 10th 2006, 2:04 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Here Iain did The Borg get a hold of your barbie

Remember resistance is futile and you will be assimilated

Eddie
Old Jul 10th 2006, 2:06 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Very nice BBQ there Iain!

( was it an aniversary present? )
Lets just say that a certain amount of applied guilt was used to leverage the purchase
Old Jul 10th 2006, 2:08 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Here Iain did The Borg get a hold of your barbie
They wouldnt be able to move it if they did ...that puppy must weigh half a ton...I just hope the deck doesnt collapse under the weight (as happened at a cottage down the road...no kidding, the deck collapsed under the weight of their shiny new 800sq in BBQ!)
Old Jul 10th 2006, 2:10 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets just say that a certain amount of applied guilt was used to leverage the purchase
Good for you! I bet she'll never, ever, ever forget again!
Old Jul 10th 2006, 2:14 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Good for you! I bet she'll never, ever, ever forget again!
Dunno about that...being surrounded by those little kids has a way of turning a brain to mush, so I'm not holding my breath! Besides, I wonder what I can get next time she forgets
Old Jul 10th 2006, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Men and their tools! You and jim can be best friends now!

Congrats hon - lovely barbeque. Be over at xmas for a barbeque!
Old Jul 10th 2006, 3:14 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by willmore
Men and their tools!

Congrats hon - looking good. Be over at xmas for a barbeque!
Sure, bring Beer!

Why is BBQ a male preserve anyway? Just seems to be the OH isnt interested, and mostly its men I see in charge at BBQs?
Old Jul 10th 2006, 3:25 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

wow.......that's a proper 'tim the tool man taylor' job iain.

even I'm impressed, cynical tosser that I am
Old Jul 10th 2006, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Sure, bring Beer!

Why is BBQ a male preserve anyway? Just seems to be the OH isnt interested, and mostly its men I see in charge at BBQs?

Simple really...I use it and I have to clean it..I let jim use it and he cleans it. I thought you being an engineer and all you would have known that!

I wasnt kidding about barbequing in the middle of winter. The entire male side of my family have done it in Kitchener. In fact last xmas my brother jim was caught barbequing sausages for breakfast one morning!
Old Jul 10th 2006, 3:32 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

Originally Posted by willmore
Simple really...I use it and I have to clean it..I let jim use it and he cleans it. I thought you being an engineer and all you would have known that!

I wasnt kidding about barbequing in the middle of winter. The entire male side of my family have done it in Kitchener. In fact last xmas my brother jim was caught barbequing sausages for breakfast one morning!
Nothing odd about grilling in winter. My house has a little covered nook built in to keep the weather off the BBQ. Ive had to shovel a couple of feet of snow to get to it mind you!

This "cleaning" thing ....tell me more about that
Old Jul 10th 2006, 4:27 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife requested a BBQ for her birthday last year. When we went to get one, she pointed out the one she wanted; a huge stainless steel mother with a price tag longer than our phone number. I told her I didn't love her that much. Another night on the sofa.

As an aside, for those of you new to gas BBQs, be very careful to read the instructions about how you align the tank, and in particular the pipe.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.