Wikiposts

The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jul 11th 2006, 2:55 am
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by yonk
Feel for you, that's what happened to me, ok Uni but I don't quite have the right "profile" for a graduate....was told I was too old by the Chair of the profession - I was all of 30 at the time!

Have a look about some of the jobsites - they have interview technique stuff and just look ultra-confident. Worked for all the lads I was at Uni with! BS baffles brains, everytime!
That's one of the things I hate about the UK, lots of discrimination going on and it's not just about colour; it's age, race, accent and more. Sometimes it doesn't matter one bit that candidate A aged 40 knows more than Candidate B aged 25 and could do a better job, there are a great number of reasons why the 25 year old gets hired, many of which are quite illogical.
Unless you can find a firm that is positively not agist then its difficult for anyone over 40 these days; wonder what effect the Age discrimination law will have, not a lot I guess.

There are so many people around
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:00 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Any chance of a drink for an Aussie?
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:01 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
No.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
No.
BOO!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:03 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

No.
Bugger of then
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:04 am
Account Closed

yonk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CasG
Of course, don't be mean, Butch! I'll set Ro on you.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:04 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgal
BOO!
So when are we having our double date????
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:05 am
Banned

Originally Posted by yonk
Of course, don't be mean, Butch! I'll set Ro on you.

MMMMMMMMMMM
Yes please.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

MMMMMMMMMMM
Yes please.

Good morning everyone!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:08 am
Account Closed

MMMMMMMMMMM
Yes please.
D'you know, I paused as I posted as i thought that would be your reaction! Sorry Ro!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by willmore
Good morning everyone!
Morning.
BTW Alberta is still only one hour ahead of B.C.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:10 am
Account Closed

Good morning everyone!
Hello & welcome....
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Morning.
BTW Alberta is still only one hour ahead of B.C.
Good morning love - yes I know that now!

Got my toast and coffee ready yet handsome!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:13 am
Banned

Good morning love - yes I know that now!

Got my toast and coffee ready yet handsome!
MMMMMMMMM
Coffee's ready at least.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:18 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

MMMMMMMMMMM
Yes please.
Let the grovelling and begging begin!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.