The Bar Is Now Open

Old Jun 11th 2006, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

I'm afraid we'll have to postpone our elopement Butch. I'm off out shortly with my family to cook a barb-que for my parents as my Dad has injured his foot.

Keep the champers on ice You tease
Old Jun 11th 2006, 3:06 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Hey!!!
I've been here since 05:30 MT.
I'm just going to change the barrel, Thwaities Owd Peculiar just ran out.
Its never too early for an alcohol injection
Old Jun 11th 2006, 4:18 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I'm back! I saw my reflection in the freezer doors at the co-op and realized I was still wearing my pyjama bottoms.

cava chillin'...

Last edited by hot wasabi peas; Jun 11th 2006 at 4:31 pm. Reason: because I can not write anything without a spelling or grammatical error.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 6:25 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Well I'm back! I saw my reflection in the freezer doors at the co-op and realized I was still wearing my pyjama bottoms.

cava chillin'...

LOL what you like girl, in your pyjama bottoms

Well while you wait for your Cava to chill, here's a cold one
Old Jun 11th 2006, 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by raine66
LOL what you like girl, in your pyjama bottoms

Well while you wait for your Cava to chill, here's a cold one
Oh it's chilled! I'm a third of the way through... I'll be out like a light in an hour I suspect. I'm such party anima! Zero tolerance! Don't let my snoring spoil any fun!
Old Jun 11th 2006, 6:41 pm
Made in the UK

poolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud ofpoolking has much to be proud of

I'm drinking Orange Squash at the moment too warm for alcohol and the fact I don't have enough in the house to get to a merry state with
Old Jun 11th 2006, 6:41 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh it's chilled! I'm a third of the way through... I'll be out like a light in an hour I suspect. I'm such party anima! Zero tolerance! Don't let my snoring spoil any fun!
Oh come on you can drink more than that surely
Old Jun 11th 2006, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Could i have an ice cold lager with a shot of lime in it, oh and a pillow for HWP
Old Jun 11th 2006, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Craftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond reputeCraftybanshee has a reputation beyond repute

Nite, nite (psssst, don't let the bed bugs bite)
Old Jun 11th 2006, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from Galaxy Land with the Kid's :scared:

I would love a Samual Smith

Linda P
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:02 pm

Originally Posted by Craftybanshee
Nite, nite (psssst, don't let the bed bugs bite)
... I just woke up again... and still have half a bottle to drink!
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:07 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

... I just woke up again... and still have half a bottle to drink!
Ro it's midnight for goodness sake.

How about a little warm milk with a shot of rum or whiskey in it. That'll get you back to sleep.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Hangman

How about a little warm milk with a shot of rum or whiskey in it. That'll get you back to sleep.

There you are.......I have a question.....

What does it mean when the ref loses sight of the puck....and a goal is disallowed?
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by Hangman

Awe, thanks Steve!

But I'm WIDE awake and will be until the next round of booze kicks me in the head (won't be long! )
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:19 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of

OMG This bars been open for over 9 days without closing, Gordon Brown's gonna be after some of yer profits luv

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.