Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Bar Is Now Open

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Hey I'm always raring to go.

Your poor suffering wife!
Old Aug 18th 2006, 4:33 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Your poor suffering wife!
She hasnt complained (yet).
Old Aug 18th 2006, 4:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

She hasnt complained (yet).

Women learn early in life to suffer in silence!
Old Aug 18th 2006, 4:39 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Women learn early in life to suffer in silence!
Oh believe me she isnt silent.
Old Aug 20th 2006, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

hmm this place seems a bit quiet, lets have a party
Old Aug 20th 2006, 7:56 pm
Islander

windward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mandyg
hmm this place seems a bit quiet, lets have a party
Yeah you're right. Plenty of people getting great news of late...

/me hands out flaming sambucas. (Watch your facial hair guys, we've all seen the video.)

*dances like it's 1999*
Old Aug 20th 2006, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute

Sambucas not had them for a while, i can remember getting hammered on the stuff a few yrs back and my mate nearly burning down our local take away when he forgot it was a flammer
Old Aug 21st 2006, 5:15 pm
Reunited

raine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond reputeraine66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, glad to see the bar has been taken care of in my absence.

Think I may have to help myself to a cold one

When is the next quiz night Mandy
Old Aug 21st 2006, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Heh its the boss, glad to have you back. I'll get on the quiz right away in the mean time have a or
Old Aug 21st 2006, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

OK here's the quiz, the theme is music, good luck

1) Name the only member of ZZ Top without a beard?
2) Who sang roll away the stone?
3) They sang Trouble, but what was the name of this washed out band?
4) Annoyingly catchy tune, but how many different letters in the title of the Crash test dummies hit?
5) Lots of people are scared of the dark, this girl was and wanted a light left on?
6) A collection of artists sang some like it hot, what name did they call themselves?
7) It was a long time coming but name the hit for Robert Howard and Kim Mazelle?
8) Some faint but this girl couldn't breath when she saw TC, name the group and the song?
9) Which girl ( and guys don't all say my wife ) felt the earth move in the 80's and sang about?
10) Catchy tunes / moves but upset them and you'll get a couple of shiners?
11) Who was the young girl dancing on stage with Bruce Sprinsteen in the video of dancing in the dark?
12) who's the group that named themselves after a bodliy movement associated with dreaming?
13) Which half of Outcast are crazy/
14) Saly n Peppa were the singers, but what was the dj known as?
15) Originally a hit for Abba, which group went on to have a hit kamping up Take a chance on me?

Enjoy

Stuart.

Last edited by mandyg; Aug 21st 2006 at 8:27 pm.
Old Aug 21st 2006, 8:27 pm
Banned

OK here the quiz, the theme is music, good luck

2) Who sang roll away the stone?
Mott The Hoople

3) They sang Trouble, but what was the name of this washed out band?
Shampoo
4) Annoyingly catchy tune, but how many different letters in the title of the Crash test dummies hit?
one

5) Lots of people are scared of the dark, this girl was and wanted a light left on?
Belinda Carlisle

6) A collection of artists sang some like it hot, what name did they call themselves?
7) It was a long time coming but name the hit for Robert Howard and Kim Mazelle?
8) Some faint but this girl couldn't breath when she saw TC, name the group and the song?
Take My Breath away by Berlin

9) Which girl ( and guys don't all say my wife ) felt the earth move in the 80's and sang about?
10) Catchy tunes / moves but upset them and you'll get a couple of shiners?
Black Eyed Peas

11) Who was the young girl dancing on stage with Bruce Sprinsteen in the video of dancing in the dark?
12) who's the group that named themselves after a bodliy movement associated with dreaming?
REM

13) Which half of Outcast are crazy/
15) Originally a hit for Abba, which group went on to have a hit kamping up Take a chance on me?
Old Aug 21st 2006, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mott The Hoople

Shampoo

one

Belinda Carlisle

Black Eyed Peas

REM

Not bad Butch
Old Aug 21st 2006, 10:12 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Mott The Hoople

Shampoo

one

Belinda Carlisle

Black Eyed Peas

REM

Huh????? What the hell are you on about.

What happened to the James Last, Billy Vaughn and Mantovani questions?

Maybe even the early Beatles?

I might have stood an chance with some of them.
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 2:26 am
Islander

windward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to allwindward is a name known to all

Wah?!?! Pished and depressed. Sitting at the quiz night I'd draw a doodle of a sad face in a tiny island chain 3500 miles away from the most beautiful northerly portion of a continent he's ever had the good fortune to experience all over his answer sheet, and then give a heartfelt round of applause to the group that won the £50 quid's worth of free booze

Last edited by windward; Aug 22nd 2006 at 2:27 am. Reason: meh. like i said, pished -_-
Old Aug 22nd 2006, 5:06 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

OK here's the quiz, the theme is music, good luck

Frank Beard

Carole King

Courtney Cox

Spinderella

15) Originally a hit for Abba, which group went on to have a hit kamping up Take a chance on me?.
Erasure

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.