Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted

Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted

Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:03 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Hairy men clad in lycra is highly offensive certain bulges should remain undefined, it's far more gentlemanly that way. Do these guys think that poncing around showing their lil' acorns and weener is impressive ? MOH almost pukes at the sight.

Rich.
Are you kidding me? I thought that's why people watched the men's 100m? ... played back in slow motion... over and over...

Should she need an emetic:
Attached Thumbnails Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-red-shorts.jpg  
Old Oct 28th 2006, 9:12 am

Originally Posted by bananahammock
Fantastic pics HWP .........love the one with the waterfall.
Did you take them in Beacon Hill Park?
Thank you and yup, Beacon Hill Park. Here's another but of fall weather, looking across Juan de Fuca Straight from Dallas Road.
Attached Thumbnails Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-dscn2300.jpg  
Old Oct 28th 2006, 12:38 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Peas,

That's just plain wrong, there's things there that ain't human....looks like the multi-balled-trouser-snake-tentacle-penis-monster from the planet zarg.

Listen here lady I could stuff half a kilo of kiwi fruit down me pants and look like that - I just wouldn't though.

Wrong, plain wrong. I need

Rich.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 7:24 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

I decided that I can't find any more nice looking Edinburgh fall pictures as the trees there mainly go a kind of brown and then fall off so I have some of Canada I will post, Actually I have loads of Canada lol

Pics are-

1. Halifax
2. Halifax
3. Dartmouth
4. Dartmouth
5. The Grist Mill (Near New Glasgow)
Attached Thumbnails Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-yellow-tree-halifax.jpg   Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-red-tree-halifax.jpg   Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-red-tree-dartmouth.jpg   Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-growing-across-cable-dartmouth.jpg   Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-grist-mill.jpg  

Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:53 pm

Snowy autumn day in Calgary today. A neighbour's puppy first steps in the snow... awwwwwwe and another neighbour's beverage chilling.
Attached Thumbnails Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-beersmall.jpg   Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-smallpuppy.jpg  
Old Oct 29th 2006, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

MrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud of

This was Calgary today (sunday). Minus 8 and snowed all day...and it's only October!
Attached Thumbnails Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-4-15th-ave-.jpg  
Old Oct 29th 2006, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

MrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud ofMrGreen has much to be proud of

...And here's a few I took earlier in the month with some beautiful fall colours.

The first two are from around Glenmore Reservoir in Calgary, one from Canmore in the Rockies and one of a gorgeous fall sunset near Banff...lastly one from a walk at Fish Creek Park in Calgary in the Parkland area.

Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-canoe-colours.jpg   Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-fall-yellows.jpg   Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-fall-canmore.jpg   Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-rocky-mountain-sunset.jpg   Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-parkland-fall.jpg  

Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by greenbwoy
...And here's a few I took earlier in the month with some beautiful fall colours.

The first two are from around Glenmore Reservoir in Calgary, one from Canmore in the Rockies and one of a gorgeous fall sunset near Banff...lastly one from a walk at Fish Creek Park in Calgary in the Parkland area.

Enjoy!

They are so beautiful thanks for sharing

Emma x
Old Oct 29th 2006, 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Snowy autumn day in Calgary today. A neighbour's puppy first steps in the snow... awwwwwwe and another neighbour's beverage chilling.

awwwww look at the dogs nose it has snow on it, oh and I miss that beer it was nice especially as you can get it in many different varieties.

Emma
Old Nov 13th 2006, 12:08 pm
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Couple more photos taken today at Green Lake, Nanaimo

Looks like winter is starting to set in on Vancouver Island the top of Mt Benson is looking a bit chilly!!!
Attached Thumbnails Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-november-06-001.jpg   Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-november-06-013.jpg   Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-november-06-018.jpg   Autumn/Fall Pics Wanted-november-06-020.jpg  
Old Nov 13th 2006, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Couple more photos taken today at Green Lake, Nanaimo

Looks like winter is starting to set in on Vancouver Island the top of Mt Benson is looking a bit chilly!!!

Havent you been getting the terrible rain/wind storms that the southern tip of the island have been getting for the past few days? We havent seen the sun for days now.....!
Old Nov 13th 2006, 12:20 pm
Bristolish expat

bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
Havent you been getting the terrible rain/wind storms that the southern tip of the island have been getting for the past few days? We havent seen the sun for days now.....!
Not really, it rained a bit this morning but once the sun came out (midday) I grabbed my camera & went for a walk. The forecast for the next couple of days is rain though ~ I'll probably regret saying this but the rain on the 'wet coast' isn't as bad as we expected when we researched from the UK ...............'spose it'll rain for 3 months straight now
Old Nov 13th 2006, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not really, it rained a bit this morning but once the sun came out (midday) I grabbed my camera & went for a walk. The forecast for the next couple of days is rain though ~ I'll probably regret saying this but the rain on the 'wet coast' isn't as bad as we expected when we researched from the UK ...............'spose it'll rain for 3 months straight now

That's really interesting because we have set a record for rain fall so far this month from Nov 2-12!

We've had gale force wind warnings and heavy rain resulting in many flooded basements including ours. :scared:
Old Nov 13th 2006, 12:28 pm
Bristolish expat

Originally Posted by willmore
That's really interesting because we have set a record for rain fall so far this month from Nov 2-12!

We've had gale force wind warnings and heavy rain resulting in many flooded basements including ours. :scared:
Bloody hell!!
Maybe the rain is working its way up the island

Last edited by bananahammock; Nov 13th 2006 at 12:31 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2006, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bloody hell!!
Maybe the rain is working its way up the island

You didnt hear on the news about the tremendous flooding in the western communities, sooke, lake cowichan etc., roads washed out, kids having days off of school because t he buses couldnt get through? Its been quite the week.

Sorry hon I would love to, but its hockey nite in victoria. I have jim and two kids getting ready to go to hockey practice.

Talk soon. Take care.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.