Auditing-job wise

Old May 8th 2015, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Jsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond reputeJsmth321 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Auditing-job wise

I do auditing on a small level with the hotels, it's not as complicated as large scale auditing would be, but on the small scale I do enjoy it. I have no idea why, its just looking over reports, comparing numbers, and in the case of a hotel fixing any errors.

My job is to ensure all the numbers are correct before the reports are sent to accounting to be dealt with there.

I am looking into on google, but some here I think work in the business world, but do companies employ any sort of people in this sort of capacity?

I'd obviously need more education, and I am looking into it online as we speak.

I figure it might be worth something and somewhat related to what I do now, but on a larger scale.
Old May 8th 2015, 9:54 am
F.orum Ape

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Auditing-job wise

Originally Posted by Jsmth321 View Post
I do auditing on a small level with the hotels, it's not as complicated as large scale auditing would be, but on the small scale I do enjoy it. I have no idea why, its just looking over reports, comparing numbers, and in the case of a hotel fixing any errors.

My job is to ensure all the numbers are correct before the reports are sent to accounting to be dealt with there.

I am looking into on google, but some here I think work in the business world, but do companies employ any sort of people in this sort of capacity?

I'd obviously need more education, and I am looking into it online as we speak.

I figure it might be worth something and somewhat related to what I do now, but on a larger scale.
Accounting. Look into it at entry level and get certified. Your existing work experience will go in your favour for jobs and if you enjoy / can handle it, after a few years you can consider getting a qualification.
Old May 8th 2015, 4:17 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Auditing-job wise

hotel night audit sits alone in my view., If you want to consider auditing as a career you will need to get designated....
There are many varied positions within the world of accounting. If you enjoy what you are doing now it may well be a good idea to look into it. You can start without a designation within an accounting dept.