Ashes online?

Old Nov 24th 2010, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

B91212 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ashes online?

Originally Posted by Oink
Just a friendly reminder that the Ashes start in Brisbane tomorrow at 6:30pm est or 3:30pm pst. Cricket Plus are showing it live although I'm sure you'll find on the internet somewhere.
I subscribed on Monday to Cricket Plus, who by the way have put the price up to $16 a month in anticipation of those of us who will cancel again after the series (probably).

Watched part of a re-run of an Eng Vs Aus one dayer from 2008 last night. Been here for 3 years and it was the first time I can remember feeling a little homesick for an English summer (although the fact that it was -30'c outside could have made it seem more attractive).
Old Nov 24th 2010, 5:21 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by B91212
I subscribed on Monday to Cricket Plus, who by the way have put the price up to $16 a month in anticipation of those of us who will cancel again after the series (probably).

Watched part of a re-run of an Eng Vs Aus one dayer from 2008 last night. Been here for 3 years and it was the first time I can remember feeling a little homesick for an English summer (although the fact that it was -30'c outside could have made it seem more attractive).
I noticed they'd put the price up. I just hope we get the Sky commentary instead of the Aus stuff. The Australian accent is only slightly less grating than the north American one.
Old Nov 24th 2010, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

B91212 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Oink
I noticed they'd put the price up. I just hope we get the Sky commentary instead of the Aus stuff. The Australian accent is only slightly less grating than the north American one.
Other than the great Richie Benuad then yes even without the accent they are terrible, but the accent really does make it 10 times worse. I too am hoping for Sky Commentary and are sneaking out early from work to catch the first ball....
Old Nov 24th 2010, 9:03 pm
Temporary Canuck

mattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud ofmattieuk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by B91212
Other than the great Richie Benuad then yes even without the accent they are terrible, but the accent really does make it 10 times worse. I too am hoping for Sky Commentary and are sneaking out early from work to catch the first ball....
Hopefully it's better than that comical ball from Harmison a few years ago...
Old Nov 24th 2010, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

johnehsmith will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mattieuk
Hopefully it's better than that comical ball from Harmison a few years ago...

Veetle links anyone?
Old Nov 24th 2010, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

nldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond repute

Direct skysports veetle link - Dont know how long it will last before sky have the copywrite claims in , will try and keep half an eye on it until me bedtime

Clicky Linky
Old Nov 24th 2010, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

nldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond reputenldfc has a reputation beyond repute

Some alternatives - Hopefully one of them will hold up - 1st one below is cracking quality

Veetle Linky

More Veetle

will have a looky for a couple of media player links in a bit
Old Nov 24th 2010, 11:05 pm

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Great quality. More than can be said for Strauss....
Old Nov 24th 2010, 11:06 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

SHOCKER - not the wicket but Willow tv are carrying the Oz ch9 shouters instead of Sky!
Old Nov 24th 2010, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

All 3 links above are skysports 1
Old Nov 24th 2010, 11:10 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nldfc
All 3 links above are skysports 1
Thx, I'd gone and signed up for Willow which is working brilliantly despite my being not in US/Can/Mex - oh wait, Japan are in the Copa America, right?
Old Nov 24th 2010, 11:11 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
SHOCKER - not the wicket but Willow tv are carrying the Oz ch9 shouters instead of Sky!
So is Cricket Plus.
Old Nov 24th 2010, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

If the VIP tv link goes down - give it a few mins then refresh
Old Nov 24th 2010, 11:32 pm

I tried the link and TMS but they're out of sync with the tv so g'day to all.

Last edited by Oink; Nov 24th 2010 at 11:35 pm.
Old Nov 24th 2010, 11:34 pm
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Plenty of links on myp2p

This one works perfectly for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.