The Ashes 21/22

Old Nov 15th 2021, 1:25 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Ashes 21/22

Here we are again. First test is at the Gabba in Brisbane on December 7th. Starts 4:00 Pacific time. BT Sport has the rights but I can't find it on Canadian tv, I doubt DAZN will carry it and I can't see that Willow will show it either. It's a shame that we can't just purchase a legal HD stream in Canada like they do with the Tour de France but I haven't found any. Maybe someone will be able to dig one up where I have failed so far. I guess that leaves us to get creative when it comes to streams. Hopefully England will make a series of it and not fall apart at the first ball.
Old Nov 15th 2021, 10:55 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ashes 21/22

I asked at work (where cricket is a big deal). I don't yet have a definitive answer but:

"I subscribe to ATN Cricket Plus and CBN on Rogers cable, and Willow TV and Hotstar for streaming. It won't be on Hotstar for sure. If it's not on the ATN channels or Willow then I could probably find a free stream on hesgoal"

"It might even be on DAZN"

"Oh yes, and BBC Test Match Special will have the radio commentary, which is better than the television's."

No one from a cricketing nation is in the office yet Might do better when they are.
Old Nov 15th 2021, 11:34 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for checking, I’m sure I’ll find a work around it. It’s actually great timing for the two day tests on the east as they start at 4pm PST so you can watch nearly a whole days cricket before bedtime.
Old Nov 15th 2021, 3:59 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Here we are again. First test is at the Gabba in Brisbane on December 7th. Starts 4:00 Pacific time. BT Sport has the rights but I can't find it on Canadian tv, I doubt DAZN will carry it and I can't see that Willow will show it either. It's a shame that we can't just purchase a legal HD stream in Canada like they do with the Tour de France but I haven't found any. Maybe someone will be able to dig one up where I have failed so far. I guess that leaves us to get creative when it comes to streams. Hopefully England will make a series of it and not fall apart at the first ball.
Willow are listed as showing it. https://www.sportsbignews.com/cricke...ng-tv-channel/

• USA: Willow TV
  • South Africa: Supersport
  • India: Sonyliv
  • Australia: Channel 9
  • UK: BT Sport
According to the Radio Times , BT Sport UK has exclusive rights in the UK..
The Ashes 2021 will be shown exclusively live on BT Sport in the UK throughout the duration of the series.

BT won the rights to broadcast Australian cricket internationals until 2025, which will features four England tours over the next four years, including the Women’s Ashes series in 2022.
This website may be of use to you
https://theashesinfo.com/#Watch_2021...rom_Everywhere

Last edited by Siouxie; Nov 15th 2021 at 4:03 pm.
Old Nov 15th 2021, 7:21 pm

Willow is only showing it in the US not Canada. It might worth exploring a US subscription using a VPN/Smart DNS.
Old Dec 7th 2021, 11:15 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

First ball of the naffling series
Can't take 2 monrhs of this
Old Dec 10th 2021, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

abner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond reputeabner has a reputation beyond repute

Police 'launch investigation' after England's Ashes woes (yahoo.com)
Old Dec 11th 2021, 1:14 am

Originally Posted by Flogger
First ball of the naffling series
Can't take 2 monrhs of this
Rubbish cricket. I found a stream on ATN Cricket not sure I should have bothered.
Old Dec 13th 2021, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

johnehsmith will become famous soon enough

So I bought a 2 month package from CricketHD.net

They have a variety of legal HD streams - but there was a lot of technical issues at the ground over the first test so all broadcasters were affected.

Its easily the best cricket streaming service I find, they even have black friday specials on occasion.

Well worth a look - if you dont mind watching England get crushed day after day.
Old Dec 14th 2021, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Gluttons for punishment can also get the ashes on icc.tv for $20
or $5 USD for the next test or $1.99 a day.
https://app.icc.tv/signup
Old Dec 16th 2021, 5:01 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134

Originally Posted by johnehsmith
So I bought a 2 month package from CricketHD.net

They have a variety of legal HD streams - but there was a lot of technical issues at the ground over the first test so all broadcasters were affected.

Its easily the best cricket streaming service I find, they even have black friday specials on occasion.

Well worth a look - if you dont mind watching England get crushed day after day.
I signed up for 2 months. That must be the most complicated login system ever, had to login on 3 different pages just to get in , and then all i ever get is server error even when trying to watch past games from the archive. not impressed at all, and they dont seem to want to reply to my questions.
Old Dec 16th 2021, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

Agree with the complex login and the archive system is terrible - but i have been watching cricket on their platform for years without too many issues.

They are based in India so support is slow to arrive
Old Dec 19th 2021, 5:06 am

Why even show up? There doesn't seem any point if they're going to play that rubbish.
Old Dec 26th 2021, 4:27 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134 scrubbedexpat134

I never thought i would say this but after watching day 1 of the 3rd test on cricketHD.net and listening to Gower and the rest of the boring old farts on the BTsport commentary team. BRING BACK THE AUSSIE COMMENTARY TEAM THAT THEY USED IN THE FIRST TWO TESTS. Love the super HD pictures from cricketHD stream its like you are actually there, and i wish i was.

Last edited by scrubbedexpat134; Dec 26th 2021 at 4:31 pm.