Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

april 23 St george day

april 23 St george day

Old Apr 12th 2008, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

simeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant future
Default april 23 St george day

Hi
with st george`s day looming, ,does anybody know of any english run pubs in the new west, lougheed edmonds or any where area who would accommodate 15-25 english tradesmen looking for an evening out and a few chorus`s of rule britannia, walk on, and maybe its because i`m a londoner
look forward to hearing from you , sim
Old Apr 12th 2008, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: april 23 St george day

Originally Posted by simeongb
Hi
with st george`s day looming, ,does anybody know of any english run pubs in the new west, lougheed edmonds or any where area who would accommodate 15-25 english tradesmen looking for an evening out and a few chorus`s of rule britannia, walk on, and maybe its because i`m a londoner
Sorry no one has come along yet, Can't help but will bring it back to the top of the que for you, hope someone answers soon
Old Apr 13th 2008, 12:00 am
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
You'll be lucky.
St George's day isn't even celebrated in England, let alone Canada.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

simeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant futuresimeongb has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Danny B
You'll be lucky.
St George's day isn't even celebrated in England, let alone Canada.
That`s a shame becacause where i come from, the Dagenham, Romford Hornchurh area, in the last fifteen years or so, it has got bigger each year, In 2005 it got so big they shut down Hornchurh High Street for the evening.
Never mind we`ll find sometway to amuse ourselves.
Thanks anyway Sim `n the others
Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute

I refuse to celebrate or worship a dragon bully - Go Dragon!

Old Apr 13th 2008, 6:49 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Caitilin
I refuse to celebrate or worship a dragon bully - Go Dragon!

Dragons were over rated anyway

R.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Dragons were over rated anyway

R.
i wish St G was around when i married my first wife
Old Apr 14th 2008, 2:34 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

That`s a shame becacause where i come from, the Dagenham, Romford Hornchurh area, in the last fifteen years or so, it has got bigger each year, In 2005 it got so big they shut down Hornchurh High Street for the evening.
Never mind we`ll find sometway to amuse ourselves.
Thanks anyway Sim `n the others
That probably correlates well with the rise in popularity of the BNP.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bazzz
That probably correlates well with the rise in popularity of the BNP.
last year i was with with my friend Darren COHEN, in 2005 i was with Nick the Greek, Irish Tony, and Black Dave.
Could you explain the connection between a Turkish Knight and the B.N.P.
Simeon Schimeon
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:33 am
Forum Regular

fionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nicefionamst is just really nice
Talking Re: april 23 St george day

It's always celebrated in our house, much to my fathers disgust as he is Scottish because it's my birthday and I was born in England too!

Fiona
Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

the davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nicethe davis family is just really nice

We do as well as it's my sons birthday
Old Apr 17th 2008, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond reputeMr Lee has a reputation beyond repute

last year i was with with my friend Darren COHEN, in 2005 i was with Nick the Greek, Irish Tony, and Black Dave.
Could you explain the connection between a Turkish Knight and the B.N.P.
Simeon Schimeon
Blah blah blah some of my best friends etc. etc...

Agree about the Turkish bit. If only the retards who follow Ingerlund and support the NF/BNP and so on and use his name as some kind of racist bludgeon knew that.

Also the patron saint of Canada, according to Wikipedia. I'm surprised they don't celebrate it or at least have a four hour parade of fire engines, car dealerships, police associations, pipe bands and insurance salesmen in downtown Toronto like they do for St Patrick (who, ironically, was born in England...or what was to become England, anyway).
Old Apr 20th 2008, 5:47 am
Just Joined

CHM8318 will become famous soon enough

St George's day isn't even celebrated in England
I've been to a few good St. George's Day parties. Perhaps it's only celebrated by those to whom it matters. I highly doubt the new Brits living in Manningham, Bradford would be celebrating it.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mr Lee
Blah blah blah some of my best friends etc. etc...

Agree about the Turkish bit. If only the retards who follow Ingerlund and support the NF/BNP and so on and use his name as some kind of racist bludgeon knew that.

Also the patron saint of Canada, according to Wikipedia. I'm surprised they don't celebrate it or at least have a four hour parade of fire engines, car dealerships, police associations, pipe bands and insurance salesmen in downtown Toronto like they do for St Patrick (who, ironically, was born in England...or what was to become England, anyway).
what do mean by this 'Blah blah blah some of my best friends etc. etc..." the Darren , i mentioned died last Christmas, and he was my friend not "blah blah blah............, . my brother will sing Ingerland and he`s a Captain in the British Army , who are you ?, keep you opinions off my thread, all i wanted to
do was have an evening, go away and don`t come back
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CHM8318
I've been to a few good St. George's Day parties. Perhaps it's only celebrated by those to whom it matters. I highly doubt the new Brits living in Manningham, Bradford would be celebrating it.
CHM8318 nice to hear from you. have a good one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.