Apology to Dollface

Old Mar 2nd 2014, 12:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apology to Dollface

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
What is it with the mods and killing off / closing threads ? Do we have new owners ?
Darn beat me to it...... And a post was deleted up there too ! And the idea of a "quarantine" as suggested by BristolUK sounds good
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 2:04 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, since it's the mood of the times. I suppose I'll apologise for calling Dollface vapid and for making fun of that ghastly McMansion she lived in. There's no good reason why everyone should be of a serious turn of mind and neither is there anything wrong with having a roll-on brick and copper facade, nor roll-on brick and brass, nor roll-on brick and brass and copper and fibreglass lions and balloon curtains. It was small minded of me to reject her alternative view of "tasteful".

I'd be interested, mind, to know if she was married to a footballer.
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 2:24 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
Well, since it's the mood of the times. I suppose I'll apologise for calling Dollface vapid and for making fun of that ghastly McMansion she lived in. There's no good reason why everyone should be of a serious turn of mind and neither is there anything wrong with having a roll-on brick and copper facade, nor roll-on brick and brass, nor roll-on brick and brass and copper and fibreglass lions and balloon curtains. It was small minded of me to reject her alternative view of "tasteful".

But she was quite interesting at times.
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 9:29 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Why would you write this about a person who is no longer a member? Sorry I just dont get, is it really necessary to write such sarcastic comments about a person? does it give you some kind of warped pleasure to berate a person who is not here to defend them selfs or even a member any more?

I wont be passing your "apology" on.

Last edited by Miss Clinique; Mar 2nd 2014 at 9:33 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 11:08 pm
BE user by choice

Location: A Briton, married to a Canadian, now in Fredericton.
MillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond reputeMillieF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
Why would you write this about a person who is no longer a member? Sorry I just dont get, is it really necessary to write such sarcastic comments about a person? does it give you some kind of warped pleasure to berate a person who is not here to defend them selfs or even a member any more?

I wont be passing your "apology" on.
I had a quick look back..couldn't find many cross posts with Dollface...is this because they have dissapeared? ..but it IS very Canadian, wait till they have gone and hammer the poor sod....so maybe assimilation has taken place?

I really don't "dislike" anybody on here...has the winter gone on too long...are we all just cranky with one another...I don't like missing out on the odd spat, but I do think it's odd that so many take place during these winter doldrums.
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 11:27 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MillieF
I had a quick look back..couldn't find many cross posts with Dollface...is this because they have dissapeared? ..but it IS very Canadian, wait till they have gone and hammer the poor sod....so maybe assimilation has taken place?
The comments didn't come from Canadians and the ones I imagine pushed her to leave were not on this thread......

Anywhoo, I'm convinced dollface will take it all with a pinch of salt.....she's a tough aul boot.... actually I'd be surprised it she gave two shits
Old Mar 2nd 2014, 11:47 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
The comments didn't come from Canadians and the ones I imagine pushed her to leave were not on this thread......
Maybe she just left because she was bored, found this a consuming waste of time and had more interesting things to do with her life.

I can't imagine too many people get too upset with what is posted on here as it is mainly just banter and a healthy exchange/debate of ludicrous ideas.
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 12:09 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM
Maybe she just left because she was bored, found this a consuming waste of time and had more interesting things to do with her life.

I can't imagine too many people get too upset with what is posted on here as it is mainly just banter and a healthy exchange/debate of ludicrous ideas.
I agree...

I think sometimes snippy ignorant comments are harder to shake off when it's personal.....but then again, it's a forum, everyone,unfortunately, is entitled to an opinion...
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 12:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point

I made some personal comments to a lady that didn't deserve it, and felt bad about it. Therefore I apologised, is apologising so rare nowadays that it warrants 3 pages of debate?
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 1:43 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
...is apologising so rare nowadays that it warrants 3 pages of debate?
Maybe we should have a poll.

sorry......
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 1:45 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by BristolUK

sorry......
I was going for maximum entertainment value but your suggestion is way better......
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 2:22 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of interest . .what are balloon curtains???
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 2:25 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Just out of interest . .what are balloon curtains???
http://www.rosenfeldinteriors.com/Fl...nish%20001.jpg
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 2:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BristolUK

sorry......
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 2:47 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
aaah ok . .each to their own

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.