Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Any ladies in Calgary..

Any ladies in Calgary..

Old May 21st 2008, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Lisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any ladies in Calgary..

Hi Louise

Have sent you a pm to ask if it is not too late to come along too?

Lisa
Old May 21st 2008, 5:56 am
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lisa_W
Hi Louise

Have sent you a pm to ask if it is not too late to come along too?

Lisa
No worries, the more the merrier! Have sent PM & email!
Old May 21st 2008, 9:22 am
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Well hello there!

I will be there tonight, so see you then

Erm what time are you expecting us from? That is the only thing I don't know

Last edited by Steve&Tanya; May 21st 2008 at 9:26 am.
Old May 21st 2008, 9:39 am

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
Well hello there!

I will be there tonight, so see you then

Erm what time are you expecting us from? That is the only thing I don't know
Great, looking forward to seeing you. I think 5.30/6ish although I am only offering cake & coffee so no panic to arrive 'on time'!

OH will be out until 9ish - he thinks there will be cake left
Old May 21st 2008, 9:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louise033
Fool !
Better tuck one slice away for him now
Old May 21st 2008, 9:41 am
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by louise033
Great, looking forward to seeing you. I think 5.30/6ish although I am only offering cake & coffee so no panic to arrive 'on time'!

Excellent, thanks for the info.

Your OH doesn't know women that well does he?! LOL!
Old May 21st 2008, 1:24 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JonboyE
That thread title is soooooooooooooooooooooo tempting.

But, I'm a good boy these days.
I hear you, I held back from sarcastic comment too:Lol:
Old May 21st 2008, 4:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

THANK YOU LOUISE !!!

Lovely to see you all too - you ladies of Calgary
Old May 21st 2008, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

joelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to beholdjoelsa is a splendid one to behold

Yes, thank-you very much. Lovely cake, btw
Old May 21st 2008, 5:06 pm
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you very much for inviting us, Louise, and that was a delicious chocolate cake.

Lovely to see all you ladies from Calgary, Cochrane and Okotoks.
x
Old May 22nd 2008, 2:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Lisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud of

Thank you from me too. I really enjoyed meeting you all and had a lovely evening!

Lisa
Old May 22nd 2008, 2:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Did hubby get a slice of cake, by the way ?
Old May 22nd 2008, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ann m
Did hubby get a slice of cake, by the way ?
Cake I missed cake !!!

Darn it. It sounds like you all had fun though.

My adorable puppy chewed through my laptop computer wires, so I have been off line for a few days.
Old May 22nd 2008, 7:12 am

Thank you all for coming - it was so nice putting faces to all the names! I took all the goodies you brought to the Tom Baker Cancer centre this morning (except for the gravy - thanks Joelsa!) Thanks again xx
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:52 am
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

I know I am a bit behind, but better late than never lol!

Thanks so much Louise for your hospitality and awesome chocolate cake

It was great to see everyone, maybe we should make meetings like this a monthly thing?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.