Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Any Advice Regarding Immergration Consultants!

Any Advice Regarding Immergration Consultants!

Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

little flower has a brilliant futurelittle flower has a brilliant futurelittle flower has a brilliant futurelittle flower has a brilliant futurelittle flower has a brilliant futurelittle flower has a brilliant futurelittle flower has a brilliant futurelittle flower has a brilliant future
Smile Any Advice Regarding Immergration Consultants!

Hi
I am totally new to this but I am looking for any help or advice you can offer!!!!
my husband,daughter,bump(when born),dog oh and myself are hoping to move to the Vancouver area. My husband leaves the RAF in August and has been offered a job in Aerospace in canada but they only offer contract work which we have been told is not enough BUT aerospace say it is enough as they employ many british Australian etc in this way!
So the reason for my post!!!!!!!!
They suggest we use a immergration consultant to sort it does any one know how good or bad an idea this is!!!!!!
ANY INFORMATION about immergration would be very well recieved.

THANKS TO ANYONE TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS!!!!!
HERES TO 2007.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond reputeStu-pot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Advice Regarding Immergration Consultants!

Originally Posted by little flower
Hi
I am totally new to this but I am looking for any help or advice you can offer!!!!
my husband,daughter,bump(when born),dog oh and myself are hoping to move to the Vancouver area. My husband leaves the RAF in August and has been offered a job in Aerospace in canada but they only offer contract work which we have been told is not enough BUT aerospace say it is enough as they employ many british Australian etc in this way!
They suggest we use a immergration consultant to sort it does any one know how good or bad an idea this is!!!!!!

HERES TO 2007.

Hello little flower,
We are using a lawyer even though we had enough points, their called Abram & Krochak. I put a thread on about them (i think its on page 4 of the Canada forum now) to see what other people thought of them. There are plenty out there but shop around to get the best price/deal.

Stu-pot
Old Jan 10th 2007, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

I would personally go with one of the consultants on this forum.
Can't name names 'cos I don't want to show favouritism!
Look in Candian Immigration forum and you'll find them there, as they post a lot of good info for free as well! lol
HTH,
Kenny
Old Jan 11th 2007, 2:16 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by little flower
Hi

HERES TO 2007.

Just do a search on "immergration".
Old Jan 14th 2007, 12:45 am
mañana is my busiest day

oceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to beholdoceanMDX is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I did just that and got an edgermacation:

http://ncsdweb.ncsd.k12.wy.us/~tmahl...mergration.htm

http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question...5095509AASgK7l

Last edited by oceanMDX; Jan 14th 2007 at 12:47 am.
Old Jan 14th 2007, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Washington, the original one, for now. The future - who knows?
Wearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to beholdWearsider is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Novocastrian