Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

Annual public service announcement: Mothers Day

Annual public service announcement: Mothers Day

Old Mar 6th 2010, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Annual public service announcement: Mothers Day

Originally Posted by bsmith
She's got one of them already. My Dad.

"gits" LOL
Old Mar 6th 2010, 2:05 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I
MY NUMBER ONE FAVE! I sent a Christmas Hamper (which I made up from their amazing stuff) and the family loved it. They are fantastic, F&M every time if you're looking for something extra special!
What's wrong with Tescos? If you want to go posh, then Sainsbury's.
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
Oh god - don't wanna slum it!!
BE Forum Addict

Elizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of lightElizabeth I is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Extra special - pfft - that's where I did me weeky shop !
LOL Ah man...I nearly broke the bank putting together that hamper with them...they're unbelievable but the quality, there is none better...
Old Mar 6th 2010, 2:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Oink
LOL, they already shop at Sainbury's so I had to go to Fortnum Mason.

Old Mar 6th 2010, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Oh god - don't wanna slum it!!
LOL!

Hey 4Bells, here's another novel one I found over there:

http://www.biscuiteers.com/

I've used these twice and they were great and it was something a bit different and a surprise.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 4:29 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I
LOL!

Hey 4Bells, here's another novel one I found over there:

http://www.biscuiteers.com/

I've used these twice and they were great and it was something a bit different and a surprise.
Thanks - I either use F & M , Liberty, Rods, HN or PJ's!
Old Mar 6th 2010, 4:22 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Mothers Day (UK) coming up on March 14th.
Marks and Spencer online is your friend.
I use Bunches in the UK to send flowers. They are very good. Only once have I complained when the flowers arrived early and my Mother wasnt in so they sat with the Post Office for a couple of days and when they were finally delivered they had wilted (and it wasnt a cheap bouquet!). There was no argument from them when I mentioned this and a replacement bouquet was sent.

On a lot of their bouquets they also provide a small box of chocolates free.

I can recommend this company.