Amanda Knox freed!

Old Oct 3rd 2011, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

mardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond reputemardyarse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Amanda Knox freed!

I'm not sure what to make of this. Had some friends over from the UK recently who obviously had different media coverage on this and thought she was guilty. However, having watched the American coverage I disagree. I'm not that particularly bothered but it was interesting hearing the comments from the Americans such as "you have to feel for the parents of Amanda Knox who have to sit there and listen to everything in the Court room and not understand a word of it because its in Italian"......err thats because its Italy and not USA
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 10:38 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amanda Knox freed!

Not knowing the details of the case, just what I have read on the BBC, I really wasn't sure yeah or nay. I would be swaying towards a nay.

Last edited by Tangram; Oct 3rd 2011 at 10:42 pm.
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 10:54 pm
Banned

ultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond reputeultrarunner has a reputation beyond repute

There was a documentary on one of the US network son the weekend, the prosecutor is himself being investigated for his handling of of some serial killer cases he worked on.

Now that she is free, the attention will now turn to him. The case was just a mess from the start
Old Oct 3rd 2011, 11:54 pm
Banned

Boy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond reputeBoy d has a reputation beyond repute

I have been following the case for some time. The case was bundled from what I have seen: dna evidence was faulty, no continuity of the scene and complete mishandling, a confession with no reliability nor the ability to assess it, as it was not recorded, no corroborative evidence or physical evidence, questionable circumstantial evidence, and a lack of forensic evidence, co-accused's changing story (not to mention no recording of his interviews by the prosecution)

It was the right decision...sad for the victim though, who has sadly been forgotten it seems at times.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 12:35 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boy d
I have been following the case for some time. The case was bundled from what I have seen: dna evidence was faulty, no continuity of the scene and complete mishandling, a confession with no reliability nor the ability to assess it, as it was not recorded, no corroborative evidence or physical evidence, questionable circumstantial evidence, and a lack of forensic evidence, co-accused's changing story (not to mention no recording of his interviews by the prosecution)

It was the right decision...sad for the victim though, who has sadly been forgotten it seems at times.
As is everybody else in the case except for the American girl.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 1:17 am

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
As is everybody else in the case except for the American girl.
She is quite fit though. I would post a pic, but that's more the domain of Ultratosser.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 1:20 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lmartin999
She is quite fit though. I would post a pic, but that's more the domain of Ultratosser.
I think your annual visit to the opthamologist is over due.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 2:19 am

lmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond reputelmartin999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oink
I think your annual visit to the opthamologist is over due.
Really? It now seems she was innocent but merely "likes alcohol, drugs and hot, wild sex". (The " " indicate I borrowed from another site, just to be clear).
Old Oct 4th 2011, 2:20 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's ironic that the two white people backed by lots of money are out after 4 years and their black accomplice has to serve 16.

One can only assume that the italian legal system is as farcical as the law here in North America. Money talks............

Last edited by JamesM; Oct 4th 2011 at 2:26 am.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

London Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond reputeLondon Mike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lmartin999
Knoxy's got something (freedom, mostly). But, if you're talking fit feast your eyes: http://ca.omg.yahoo.com/news/pippa-m...133030854.html.

Is that what's like to troll about?
Old Oct 4th 2011, 5:07 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM
I think it's ironic that the two white people backed by lots of money are out after 4 years and their black accomplice has to serve 16.

One can only assume that the italian legal system is as farcical as the law here in North America. Money talks............
Somewhat of a racist perspective and something that did not even occur to me. Could be the wild possibility that the guilty party is in jail? We'll never know for sure. What says they were accomplices?
Old Oct 4th 2011, 3:51 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JamesM

Apparently so. Her family spent $1m on lawyers and rather obscenely PR consultants.

Who knows whether she is guilty of murder or not, but I was hoping she'd get sent down just to shut the bloody americans up. Have you seen any of the reporting on this case? No mention at all in the north american media that she was guilty of trying to frame somebody else for it and her sentence was actually increased for that.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 4:01 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
Apparently so. Her family spent $1m on lawyers and rather obscenely PR consultants.

Who knows whether she is guilty of murder or not, but I was hoping she'd get sent down just to shut the bloody americans up. Have you seen any of the reporting on this case? No mention at all in the north american media that she was guilty of trying to frame somebody else for it and her sentence was actually increased for that.
She's going to be minted off the back of it too.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 4:06 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine being her next boyfriend.

"Hey, big boy...", she'd purr. "How 'bout we spice things up a bit...?"
Old Oct 4th 2011, 4:10 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
Imagine being her next boyfriend.

"Hey, big boy...", she'd purr. "How 'bout we spice things up a bit...?"
Niiiiiice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.