Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Alternative Good Music New Thread

The Alternative Good Music New Thread

Old Dec 23rd 2023, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Canuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Alternative Good Music New Thread

Old Dec 23rd 2023, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Canuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 23rd 2023, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Live in Hanley, Stoke not Leeds
Old Dec 23rd 2023, 12:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 23rd 2023, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 23rd 2023, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 23rd 2023, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

The state of Britain today!
Old Dec 29th 2023, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 29th 2023, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 30th 2023, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Robinhood, Robinhood, Robinhood here we go again!
Old Dec 30th 2023, 1:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 30th 2023, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

I've been working all day for me mate on the site
Running around like a blue arsed fly
I've been working
And I've been working all day for me mate
Every bleeding minute I been on the go
Up and down the ladder like a fiddler's elbow
I've been working
I've been working all day for me mate
Wait for tomorrow at half past ten
When I sign on, but until then
I'll be working
I'll be working all day for me mate
Aint' got no cards, don't pay no tax
For a score in me hand I'll be breaking me back
I'll been working
And I'll been working all day for me mate
Call me a crook, call me bent
But I need more than food and rent
I've been working
I'll be working
They try to follow me every day
I give 'em the slip and I'm on my way
None of the other blokes thinks it's wrong
'Coz every one of 'em's signing on
They try to follow me every day
I give 'em the slip and I'm on my way
None of the other blokes thinks it's wrong
'Coz every one of 'em's signing on
The benefit boys are out of touch
What they don't know won't hurt 'em much
I've been working
If I'm caught I'll go down for a month or three
But they'll still Be paying out looking after me
I been working
And I been working all day for me mate
I'll be working
Old Dec 30th 2023, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

You say you want the authorities to take action
But I don't believe you're genuinely concerned
You say you think the terraces to be closed down
But your son is one of us, so when will you learn?

Adrenaline's running high, and one's got nothing to fear
It's all part of the game; it adds to the atmosphere
We've got trouble on the terraces, on the terraces, on the terraces

Next time you see me running on the pitch
Don't forget I'm just the same as you
It's a split second gut reaction that is happening to me
It ain't 'cause I've got nothing else to do

Adrenaline's running high, and one's got nothing to fear
It's all part of the game; it adds to the atmosphere
We've got trouble on the terraces, on the terraces, on the terraces

We've got trouble, riots, aggro, now
Old Dec 30th 2023, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Old Dec 30th 2023, 1:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.