AlbertaJaycee????

Old Jul 14th 2006, 9:02 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default AlbertaJaycee????

Anybody seen or heard from her????
Old Jul 14th 2006, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AlbertaJaycee????

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Are you psychic, Butch? I was thinking the very same thing just a few minutes ago! (I did get a couple PM's from her, but that was a few days ago now)
Old Jul 15th 2006, 4:40 am

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I have a PM from her from last Monday.
Old Jul 15th 2006, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, hello you guys, that's nice to be missing me I've gone and found myself a JOB!! yippee ....been there since Wednesday and it's one I like and can see myself there a while....I'm too flamin' knackered though to pop on in the evenings just yet.....so you'll see me more on the weekends until my body gets used to such brutal force

How's everyone doing anyway? Have I missed much action on here?
Old Jul 15th 2006, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

There you are............can't get away that easy!!!!

Glad to hear all is ok, congratulations on the job.

Linda P

PS......No Balti paste in Tenerife either!!!!
Old Jul 15th 2006, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda P
There you are............can't get away that easy!!!!

Glad to hear all is ok, congratulations on the job.

Linda P

PS......No Balti paste in Tenerife either!!!!
LOL!! I'm meant to suffer for all my sins by being deprived of my balti paste.......ah well, thanx for looking out for me anyway.....and I still have my sister in law coming next month with about 10 jars of the stuff!

How did your holiday go? Were your parents shocked and surprised to see you there?
Old Jul 15th 2006, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Linda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond reputeLinda P has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alberta_jaycee
LOL!! I'm meant to suffer for all my sins by being deprived of my balti paste.......ah well, thanx for looking out for me anyway.....and I still have my sister in law coming next month with about 10 jars of the stuff!

How did your holiday go? Were your parents shocked and surprised to see you there?

Just a bit....... mum answered to door and continued to speak to me for about 30 seconds before realising I was there!!!! bless her. It was great.

I can just imagine your sister at customs, with 10 jars!!!

Mind you I was questioned at London, the lady wanted to know if the kid's were mine as they had Canadian accents.
Then coming through customs at Calgary they wanted a letter from Hubby to confirm I had his permission to take the kid's away without him!!!!
I questioned them to why they were not bothered when I left the country......only when I brought them back!!! I'm sure hubby had contacted them

Linda P
Old Jul 15th 2006, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Linda P
Just a bit....... mum answered to door and continued to speak to me for about 30 seconds before realising I was there!!!! bless her. It was great.

I can just imagine your sister at customs, with 10 jars!!!

Mind you I was questioned at London, the lady wanted to know if the kid's were mine as they had Canadian accents.
Then coming through customs at Calgary they wanted a letter from Hubby to confirm I had his permission to take the kid's away without him!!!!
I questioned them to why they were not bothered when I left the country......only when I brought them back!!! I'm sure hubby had contacted them

Linda P
That's great you got to see your folks again, and I hope you had a totally fab time and came back with an enviable tan

The questioning you got at the airport about hubby's permission to remove the kids bit..... sounds like something you'd expect trying to leave somewhere like Iran not Canada
Old Jul 15th 2006, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by alberta_jaycee
That's great you got to see your folks again, and I hope you had a totally fab time and came back with an enviable tan

The questioning you got at the airport about hubby's permission to remove the kids bit..... sounds like something you'd expect trying to leave somewhere like Iran not Canada

I could understand them questioning me as to why my hubby was not with us, but we are not divorced and surely lots of people take vacations with the children without their spouses, especially with the lack of days available.

This said there weren't bothered about me taking them.....just bringing them back.....

come on who told them.........

Linda P