Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

ACDC concert in Edmonton

ACDC concert in Edmonton

Old Aug 21st 2009, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute
Default ACDC concert in Edmonton

My son has two floor seats in Section B7 for sale for the concert on Wednesday at Comonwealth Stadium.

I looked in the rules and so far as I can tell, I am allowed to post this. If anyone is interested you can pm me with your offer. The tickets are in Regina but you could pay via Paypal or email and he will courier the tickets to you.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 6:04 am
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACDC concert in Edmonton

Originally Posted by Purley
My son has two floor seats in Section B7 for sale for the concert on Wednesday at Comonwealth Stadium.

I looked in the rules and so far as I can tell, I am allowed to post this. If anyone is interested you can pm me with your offer. The tickets are in Regina but you could pay via Paypal or email and he will courier the tickets to you.
I have to say that I am disappointed, very disappointed. I opened this thread with anticipation, expecting to read of Purley's secret hard rock/heavy metal alta ego. Gutted. I may well have to go and smash a guitar.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 6:21 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

My mates are going to see em in Van next week - we are baby sitting- Back in Black . . . . . . .
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 8:00 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
I have to say that I am disappointed, very disappointed. I opened this thread with anticipation, expecting to read of Purley's secret hard rock/heavy metal alta ego. Gutted. I may well have to go and smash a guitar.
Personally I prefer to crush a grape
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 3:27 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha that made me laugh - as soon as I saw the title I thought the same thing - along the lines of

We've been metal fans for a while and wondered who else was going lol
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 5:10 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Personally I prefer to crush a grape
you've been working out then?
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 5:14 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

you've been working out then?

Actually I really ought to 'old age' is starting to catch up with me and the once (almost) toned body is turning to lard
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 23rd 2009, 12:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Purley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond reputePurley has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I don't mind some of ACDC. Who Made Who - what's wrong with that??

The stuff I really hate is those black guys reciting (I can't imagine anyone would call it "singing") obscenities to some kind of background noise! I suppose I will show my age if I say that the old groups - i.e. those from long ago - seem to have more talent than the ones nowadays. I think nowadays anybody can make it so long as they look good - don't have to have any talent! Of course that is a bit of a generalization but lots of them have no talent.

Last edited by Purley; Aug 23rd 2009 at 12:46 am.
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 12:53 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Purley
Actually I don't mind some of ACDC. The stuff I really hate is those black guys reciting (I can't imagine anyone would call it "singing") obscenities to some kind of background noise! I suppose I will show my age if I say that the old groups - i.e. those from long ago - seem to have more talent than the ones nowadays. I think nowadays anybody can make it so long as they look good - don't have to have any talent! Of course that is a bit of a generalization but lots of them have no talent.
'Looking good' as an aid to making it isnt exactly a new thing is it now?
Fabian? Annette Funicello? Elvis?

Manufacture over Substance?
Monkees? Hermans Hermits? Freddy and the Dreamers?

We could go on discussing where talent ends and marketing starts. However thats not to say that I dont agree that GENERALLY the main facet to being successful QUICKLY is appealing to your target market on a visual basis first.