Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The 9 days of Stinky and friends

The 9 days of Stinky and friends

Old Dec 28th 2015, 8:14 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 9 days of Stinky and friends

Originally Posted by BEVS
Ty was somewhat confused and rather unimpressed by this moment in his long life. . Mind you I was trying to be sneaky and get a pic whilst he slept.

Attachment 123502

Attachment 123501
Awww bless!

Old Dec 28th 2015, 8:14 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Ty was somewhat confused and rather unimpressed by this moment in his long life. . Mind you I was trying to be sneaky and get a pic whilst he slept.

Attachment 123502

Attachment 123501
Certainly more indignation with cats, reluctant acceptance with the dimmer canines!! He looks very cute .. If a little sleepy!
Old Dec 28th 2015, 4:32 pm
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

Day 5:
So Stinky is thinking ahead to warmer days and getting back into the water. He fancies ....Hawaii
Attached Thumbnails The 9 days of Stinky and friends-image.jpg  
Old Dec 29th 2015, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

plasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
Day 5:
So Stinky is thinking ahead to warmer days and getting back into the water. He fancies ....Hawaii
Can he take me with him? I fancy Hawaii too.
Old Dec 29th 2015, 8:55 am
I need a walk

Originally Posted by plasticcanuck
Can he take me with him? I fancy Hawaii too.
Yep- he is good with that... Once he gets to hotter climates he tends to hit the cocktails and then gets a touch "unruly" - just an FYI
Old Dec 29th 2015, 3:48 pm
I need a walk

Day 6: Stinky has eaten way too much- stuffed like a pig... oink

Last edited by Stinkypup; Dec 29th 2015 at 5:04 pm.
Old Dec 30th 2015, 2:35 pm
I need a walk

Day 7: Stinky is off to Mardi Gras to party all night long- well, til bedtime anyhow
Old Dec 30th 2015, 3:39 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Stinky is incredibly well travelled.. and looking quite debonair in that titfer!

Old Dec 30th 2015, 3:46 pm
I need a walk

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Stinky is incredibly well travelled.. and looking quite debonair in that titfer!

He is also very suave- but note that little giveaway on the floor- small drool pool- because.......sausages!!! It helps him look attentive and cute
He looks a bit like Delboy
Old Dec 31st 2015, 5:00 pm
I need a walk

Day 8: Happy New year everyone!!!
Old Jan 1st 2016, 10:49 am
I need a walk

Final day, Day 9: Entitled " Never again....... Shhhhhhh, I've got a headache!"
Old Jan 1st 2016, 10:53 am

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Final day, Day 9: Entitled " Never again....... Shhhhhhh, I've got a headache!"

He did you proud.
Old Jan 1st 2016, 10:57 am
I need a walk

Originally Posted by Oink
He did you proud.
He did, I think that the tequila slammers did most of the damage but he then hit the gin.... Not a bright move Stinky.
Old Jan 1st 2016, 11:52 am
Banned

He did, I think that the tequila slammers did most of the damage but he then hit the gin.... Not a bright move Stinky.
Ohhhhhh Stinky! Didn't anyone tell you that you need the hair of the dog that... oh, umm, yeah forget that one.

Have you thought of giving Stinky his own Instagram page or FB page? I'm sure he'd be a hit..

Old Jan 1st 2016, 11:57 am
I need a walk

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Ohhhhhh Stinky! Didn't anyone tell you that you need the hair of the dop that... oh, umm, yeah forget that one.

Have you thought of giving Stinky his own Instagram page or FB page? I'm sure he'd be a hit..

I knew what you meant
Hmm that is an idea..Although I think people were probably getting bored of him
though it was fun, and he really didn't mind