Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The 9 days of Stinky and friends

The 9 days of Stinky and friends

Old Dec 26th 2015, 1:07 pm
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 9 days of Stinky and friends

Originally Posted by Oink
He looks like an old Kurdish man who needs a shave.
He is a bit out of it, I caught him lighting up a large Hookah with some weird smoke coming out.. Naughty dog- I told him, it might be BC and Justin might be ok with it but not under my roof!
Old Dec 26th 2015, 6:01 pm
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

He looks like an old Kurdish man who needs a shave.
He tells me he has taken offence with your comments and, because he lives too far away, he will be sending Charlee the 3 inch attack dog to sort you out- I thought that it was only fair to give you some warning- it is quite some way from Squamish to your gaff and her legs aren't super long! She might be there in about 10 days!
Old Dec 26th 2015, 8:00 pm

Oink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond reputeOink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
Day 3- Bobble hat Stinky as it is a bit chilly out there...
His doppelganger?
Attached Thumbnails The 9 days of Stinky and friends-b1b9b39b7fbd45a78cc27369ac0deace.jpg  
Old Dec 27th 2015, 4:26 am
I need a walk

His doppelganger?
That is uncanny
Old Dec 27th 2015, 8:59 am
I need a walk

Day 4.. Stinkia Twain
Attached Thumbnails The 9 days of Stinky and friends-image.jpg  
Old Dec 27th 2015, 11:25 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Day 4.. Stinkia Twain
Yup, the resemblance is quite uncanny!

Old Dec 27th 2015, 1:49 pm
I need a walk

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Yup, the resemblance is quite uncanny!

http://shania.rackhost.net/cma99/CMA99.jpg
they are actually sisters looking at them
Old Dec 27th 2015, 3:41 pm
I need a walk

Bonus photo!
Never one to be left out of parlour games, Stinky tried his paw at Guess Who- sadly he thought that he was Anita.... Silly Stinky!
Old Dec 28th 2015, 5:53 am
I need a walk

Come on pet owners- abuse your pets.... In a nice way- dress them up, put a hat on them. Naked pictures even (them not you!) JSmith- Charlee apparently loves dressing up...Stinky is feeling lonely- thanks Tirytory and Magnumpi, at least you are fun
Old Dec 28th 2015, 6:15 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Woolly hat weather here today, getting ready for snowmegedon
Attached Thumbnails The 9 days of Stinky and friends-image.jpeg  
Old Dec 28th 2015, 6:50 am
I need a walk

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Cheers Magnumpi
Definitely now one of Stinky's BFFs!
He decided he wanted a play- never goes without his bow tie though!!
Old Dec 28th 2015, 7:11 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Awwwww

This picture is of my furry girl who sadly passed 4 years ago at the age of 4. Still miss her terribly!

Anyway.. here she is in the garden (nude) and then with her Birthday/Christmas bear - she was a December 25th baby
Attached Thumbnails The 9 days of Stinky and friends-chrissie.jpg   The 9 days of Stinky and friends-chrissie-bear.jpg  
Old Dec 28th 2015, 7:15 am
I need a walk

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Awwwww

This picture is of my furry girl who sadly passed 4 years ago at the age of 4. Still miss her terribly!

Anyway.. here she is in the garden (nude) and then with her Birthday/Christmas bear - she was a December 25th baby
Aww what a beautiful pup- so sad you lost her so young
Old Dec 28th 2015, 7:30 am
Banned

Aww what a beautiful pup- so sad you lost her so young
Thanks Stinky.. she was beautiful indeed, both outside and personality wise. As to losing her so young, you can read why here.
Old Dec 28th 2015, 7:47 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Ty was somewhat confused and rather unimpressed by this moment in his long life. . Mind you I was trying to be sneaky and get a pic whilst he slept.

Attachment 123502

Attachment 123501

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.