6.15....music on

Old Apr 16th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

babsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default 6.15....music on

Our neighbour decided to have their music on at 6.15 this morning and in the process waking me up. What a great neighbour I have!

Who needs an alarm when you have that.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:12 am
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 6.15....music on

Originally Posted by babsi
Our neighbour decided to have their music on at 6.15 this morning and in the process waking me up. What a great neighbour I have!

Is this the first time it's happened??
Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:24 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

That's not nice. You might want to have a polite word with them and ask them for consideration that early in the morning.

I tried that once when we lived in Leeds as the students living below used to have such loud music and parties during the week until the early hours of the morning. They didn't do anything about it so for one whole week during their exam season i happily placed my speakers face down on the floor, cranked up the volume with the repeat setting on one song, and went to work at 6:30am. I came home at lunch time to turn it off and then during the evening or night when i was out i did the same.

Hmmm, actually maybe scrap that idea because although it stopped them doing it, i had to physically persuade one of them to play nice
Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

babsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond reputebabsi has a reputation beyond repute

Not the 1st time no, we are moving asap.

Sunday was a Katy Perry marathon with singing by a 40 year old waste of space.

He won't stop, nothing works, he is the most selfish, hateful person I have ever met.

When we first moved here he complained about me walking around at 7 in the morning!

It is not just the music. He sold us an air conditioner last year and when we wanted it fitted it was in the garage anymore, he had sold it to someone else. Then he says to my husband, I have the money but your not having it. I have ignored him ever since.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 11:54 am
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

He won't stop, nothing works, he is the most selfish, hateful person I have ever met.

When we first moved here he complained about me walking around at 7 in the morning!

It is not just the music. He sold us an air conditioner last year and when we wanted it fitted it was in the garage anymore, he had sold it to someone else. Then he says to my husband, I have the money but your not having it. I have ignored him ever since.
Oh that's horrible!!! You and your hubby a stronger people than i am for sure.

Good luck with the move, sooner rather than later.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 12:57 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, what a muppet!

I'd get up at 5am....blast Celine Dion (swalkin bitch) or someone equally as awful, as loudly as possible...see how he likes it

I lived in a flat below an idiot how blasted, Crazy by Patsy Cline....all f***in night and day...and i mean all night and all day.....i lived with that ground hog for a year....i had no other option:curse:

Get out as soon as you can....Good luck with your move
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:29 pm
Magnificently Withering

Oakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond reputeOakvillian has a reputation beyond repute

6.15 does not seem an unreasonable time to have an alarm go off on a working morning. You may have a valid complaint about volume, but not about the time of day, I don't think.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Are you serious? 6.15 in the morning is too early to have music on, period. There is no debate over it in my head especially when it wakes me up. He does it to upset us sometimes, I am sure of it, because we only heard it in the bedroom and bathroom and he knew where we were. Couldn't hear it that well in the living room.

I am sick of having to listen to someone elses music.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:36 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Oakvillian
6.15 does not seem an unreasonable time to have an alarm go off on a working morning. You may have a valid complaint about volume, but not about the time of day, I don't think.
In these parts, most people are on their way to work by that time.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

And work, he doesn't know the meaning of the word.

One day he was moaning because he never goes on holiday and all I could think is if you got off your lazy backside and stopped living off your parents and get a job then it could be possible. Idiot.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Are you serious? 6.15 in the morning is too early to have music on, period. There is no debate over it in my head especially when it wakes me up. He does it to upset us sometimes, I am sure of it, because we only heard it in the bedroom and bathroom and he knew where we were. Couldn't hear it that well in the living room.

I really think you need to move to a place where no others live.

Your recent posts give the impression that you are extremely paranoid.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:39 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian

Nah. The world really is out to get her.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:39 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Almost Canadian

Nova Scotia....but then the sound of slaughtering your own animals may be a problem.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

A 40 year old drug addict that hasn't worked in all the time we have lived here (and we only found out being a drug addict in the last few months when he was shouting on the stairs).

Music that can be on anytime, that thump, thump noise, gives you a headache because it is so loud.

And it is me with a problem, of course it is?

Should sit here and tolerate it as I am the one with a problem.
Old Apr 16th 2009, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

I hear you...I live in a relatively quiet n'hood but my next door neighbour (who works evenings and Saturdays daytimes and Monday daytimes) plays his steel drums and/or soca music (on a stereo) in his garage at times. In the warmer months, with our windows open (not hot enough for AC) the sound comes into the house. I've asked him to turn it down and/or close his side door to the garage which then lowers the volume. Other than that he is a great neighbour, but I do find the music rather derivative and one-dimensional after a while.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.