Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

30% off - Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic...

30% off - Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic...

Old Mar 19th 2010, 8:11 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute
Default 30% off - Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic...

Somebody was dishing out these 30% off flyers and I thought I would be nice and let you lot print one off too.

30% off for Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic - use as often as you like for 4 days.

You're welcome.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Discount.pdf (302.6 KB, 143 views)
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:04 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 30% off - Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic...

Originally Posted by Jingsamichty
Somebody was dishing out these 30% off flyers and I thought I would be nice and let you lot print one off too.

30% off for Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic - use as often as you like for 4 days.

You're welcome.
Fascinating. The gap is 30% smaller than before and I suppose this is a good thing, if lacking somewhat in definition. I don't think I'm in the market for old navies at the moment and have a full quota of republican bananas to deal with already.

Thanks anyway.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:11 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute

Novo, we know that you are an Old Navy Hoodie kinda guy really.

By the way I opened the most recent issue of Macleans to drop through my letterbox (being a Torygraph reader and all it's my Canadian fix of the right wing view point) to find an article entitled 'Canada's best Professors'. I read it several times but failed to find you listed. I'd complain if I were you.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:19 pm
Lowering the tone

Jingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond reputeJingsamichty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Fascinating. The gap is 30% smaller than before and I suppose this is a good thing, if lacking somewhat in definition. I don't think I'm in the market for old navies at the moment and have a full quota of republican bananas to deal with already.

Thanks anyway.
I keep forgetting that 'out East' you guys start drinking a few hours before we do...
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:24 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Novo, we know that you are an Old Navy Hoodie kinda guy really.

By the way I opened the most recent issue of Macleans to drop through my letterbox (being a Torygraph reader and all it's my Canadian fix of the right wing view point) to find an article entitled 'Canada's best Professors'. I read it several times but failed to find you listed. I'd complain if I were you.
Surprisingly enough, I used to subscribe to Macleans. After reading a particularly obnoxious opinion piece by Barbara Amiel I canceled in a fit of high dudgeon and submitted a letter to the editor explaining why.

Shortly afterwards Conrad Black was charged with fraud.

I claim the scalp.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:26 pm
Born again atheist

I keep forgetting that 'out East' you guys start drinking a few hours before we do...
I assume you were directing that comment at AX "out east". Here in Central Canada we're just popping the cork.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlexInBC has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome.
Hmmm... I wonder if Gap are struggling? They seem to be constantly doing discounts of one form or another. I went in the one in WEM a couple of weeks ago and it was much quieter than I expected, and they were offering a 30% discount off any jeans if you traded in your old ones... I was gutted that I was wearing nice clothes at the time, instead of my farm scruffs The jeans I bought were $79.99. It would have been very nice to get $24 off for leaving them a pair of worn out, donkey-shite stained jeans!
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:34 pm
Lowering the tone

Richmond Hill is now in Central Canada?

Sir, unless you've just declared a Banana Republic, the Gap in your geographical abilities leaves me glad that you're not in charge of any Navy, old or otherwise.

(Crap, I know, but no worse than your first effort! )
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:36 pm
Born again atheist

Richmond Hill is now in Central Canada?

Sir, unless you've just declared a Banana Republic, the Gap in your geographical abilities leaves me glad that you're not in charge of any Navy, old or otherwise.

(Crap, I know, but no worse than your first effort! )
Not so crap really. Not bad for an Albertan actually.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 11:34 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlexInBC
Hmmm... I wonder if Gap are struggling? They seem to be constantly doing discounts of one form or another. I went in the one in WEM a couple of weeks ago and it was much quieter than I expected, and they were offering a 30% discount off any jeans if you traded in your old ones... I was gutted that I was wearing nice clothes at the time, instead of my farm scruffs The jeans I bought were $79.99. It would have been very nice to get $24 off for leaving them a pair of worn out, donkey-shite stained jeans!
I think you'll find most stores are doing some sort of offer continually at the moment, for example Eddie Bauer has just had the Rain Event (all raincoats discounted) the 30% off day for the 90th Anniversary followed by the 20% off bring back coupon, there has also been the rewards event and right now (after a week of no special deals) there is the Spring Sale, this will no doubt preclude a short event or t-shirt event or Yoga wear event or whatever head office dreams up next event - that's why the staff never know what the price of anything is
Old Mar 20th 2010, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Partially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond reputePartially discharged has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
an article entitled 'Canada's best Professors'. I read it several times but failed to find you listed. I'd complain if I were you.
Would he be on here somewhere...

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/
Old Mar 20th 2010, 3:05 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Partially discharged
Would he be on here somewhere...

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/
As a matter of fact, he wouldn't.

Too senior.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 3:40 am
Fluffy Dippindoodle

pinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond reputepinkmcfarquhar has a reputation beyond repute

This is actually a regular event that they do 3 or 4 times a year. The store I work in is in the same retail park as Old Navy, and they always give us some of the discount cards which can be used many times over the few days.

I usually use it to stock up on birthday/christmas pressies for my million nieces and nephews.

5% of the money they make goes to charities like Boys and Girls Clubs, Humane Society and Canadian AIDS Society.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 6:48 am
Lowering the tone

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Not so crap really. Not bad for an Albertan actually.
Thank you.

We Central Canadians have to stick up for each other.